• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
But no cashback in next month. I completed 500 CB for UPI transactions but got nothing today. Fi is not trustworthy, now they say no CB on CC bill payment. Just eye wash this CB increase

But no cashback in next month. I completed 500 CB for UPI transactions but got nothing today. Fi is not trustworthy, now they say no CB on CC bill payment. Just eye wash this CB increase
What ? I also done many Cred app payment through Fi account. They won't give cashback??

How could I find out if the transaction is eligible for a cashback?? Will it load in the monthly benefit cashback bar?? Where can I find the cashback details.. I'm getting only fi coins

How could I find out if the transaction is eligible for a cashback?? Will it load in the monthly benefit cashback bar?? Where can I find the cashback details.. I'm getting only fi coins
First Upgrade your account.

Then every UPI transaction is eligible for Cashback but that transaction should be done through Fi UPI Id.

Monthly limit is 30₹ Per Transaction and upto 500₹ per month

After completing the transaction, in that particular transaction details you can see that how much cashback and Fi coins u got.

First Upgrade your account.

Then every UPI transaction is eligible for Cashback but that transaction should be done through Fi UPI Id.

Monthly limit is 30₹ Per Transaction and upto 500₹ per month

After completing the transaction, in that particular transaction details you can see that how much cashback and Fi coins u got.
I opened my account last month and upgraded to salary prime immediately. Transferred the amount as well.. Did multiple transactions in CRED with fi UPI.. But no cashback yet.. only fi coins.. In the recent activity, I could see that transactions are getting only fi coins..

Can someone confirm if FI prime has same limits like daily limit of 100rs and per transaction limit of 30rs or it has different limits. I can't find anything in the app.
I don’t see the 100 per day limit anywhere. I’ve been doing 1500x6 txns since last month and got the cashback tracking properly that is 180 Rs

One of the drawback of Fi is it's poor customer care service.

Trying since morning, unable to chat / call fi customer care
Their customer support is worst. They say salary infinity or prime account holders get priority support but it seems like cs doesn't exist at all.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back