• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
So this is better than Infinity account? If 3% cashback? Not showing for me on my app and showing not eligible for my mom after connecting her main bank account. Maybe they are not letting her because she is not having salary?

Here you don't need to maintain balance, its a zero balance account. Every month on 5th, you need to transfer 75k salary to your fi account. That's it.
Yes, you don't need to maintain it, but you can only join Prime if your existing bank shows a monthly average balance of 75k. That means it's not that easy. Very few people will be able to join.

Last month I opted for prime plan. Had to link my salary bank account(diff bank) and was asked to load 45k(i think depending on your salary) to activate the plan. I need to do this once a month(on 5 of every month) to keep my account zero balance. Also got 500rs cashback for paying through cred 1500rs multiple times.

Last month I opted for prime plan. Had to link my salary bank account(diff bank) and was asked to load 45k(i think depending on your salary) to activate the plan. I need to do this once a month(on 5 of every month) to keep my account zero balance. Also got 500rs cashback for paying through cred 1500rs multiple times.
Are you saying that once the amount is loaded on 5th of every month, we can withdraw it at any time, without having to hold onto it for the entire month?

I can see cashback getting increased after making 1.5k payments in cred as of now
But no cashback in next month. I completed 500 CB for UPI transactions but got nothing today. Fi is not trustworthy, now they say no CB on CC bill payment. Just eye wash this CB increase

But no cashback in next month. I completed 500 CB for UPI transactions but got nothing today. Fi is not trustworthy, now they say no CB on CC bill payment. Just eye wash this CB increase
I got the money plant just now for last month. Did wallet loads and cc payments.

After giving one money the access to read my main account statement it says I'm eligible for 3% cashback but no further details on how much money I need to transfer. Is it happening with others as well?

After giving one money the access to read my main account statement it says I'm eligible for 3% cashback but no further details on how much money I need to transfer. Is it happening with others as well?
When transferring money, it shows like specific amount -> eligible for this much cashack.
For me it showed 2% for 50k transfer, 3% for 75k+

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back