• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
if you can add money and withdraw the next moment and can still get 3% cb upto ₹500, what else we need.
No need to maintain 50K in Fi and cb is also 3% instead of 2%.
Is this going for a loop hole. They shld be aware na that people will credit that money and move out for getting the cashback if it's zero balance

In infinite we get 4x so its better. Also I don't wish fi as salary acc for my company to credit. Now My company doesn't accept small banks or fin techs. Even if it accepts I will not give
To upgrade to prime, Fi needs your salary account to be linked via Account Aggregater to decide the cb %. Once it is done, you can unlink anytime and no need to link again, the funds can be added from any upi linked account.

To upgrade to prime, Fi needs your salary account to be linked via Account Aggregater to decide the cb %. Once it is done, you can unlink anytime and no need to link again, the funds can be added from any upi linked account.
I m ok to maintain 50k cos they provide 3.45% interest n can get 500 cb. Cos hdfc or idfc now gives only 3%

Is this going for a loop hole. They shld be aware na that people will credit that money and move out for getting the cashback if it's zero balance
Even if it’s a zero bal, we should keep atleast 17K+ per month to attain ₹500 cb limit. So in that way funds will always be there. And also 75K needs to be added 5th of each month once. They are ensuring prime beneficiaries are salaried people.

I m ok to maintain 50k cos they provide 3.45% interest n can get 500 cb. Cos hdfc or idfc now gives only 3%
Ya if you can maintain 50K well and good. Prime suits me as I can’t maintain 50K consistently but still can enjoy the cashback benefits. My usage will be mainly for upi spends, So Prime works for me.

looks like, for INFINITE varient, there's a limit of Rs 50 per transaction on 2% UPI spend and 2k Fi coins on debit card spend.. not much useful for me now since I could have made my rent payment of 21k thru this.. but I cant pay my pg rent in parts so not useful for me... if only they removed per transaction limitation:(

looks like, for INFINITE varient, there's a limit of Rs 50 per transaction on 2% UPI spend and 2k Fi coins on debit card spend.. not much useful for me now since I could have made my rent payment of 21k thru this.. but I cant pay my pg rent in parts so not useful for me... if only they removed per transaction limitation:(
If u mean cb then it's 30 not 50 per txn and 100 per day

My gf also opted for prime plan today. We are planning to use the cb amount for movie ticket in every month :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

It's not coming for my mom and dad or it would have been perfect 2000 cb for us

Are you not having any CC repayments bro? I'm using for that purpose also

Bro if you have any credit card then you can pay it’s bill from Prime or Infinity account and get 500 cb on CC bill payment
Yeah but there's per transaction 50 rs cap right.. so I would have to do 2.5k 10 times or something.. then keep track wo 10 baar credit hua ki ni.. a bit more work and complicated so probably wont do this. Thanks for suggesting it tho 😊

If u mean cb then it's 30 not 50 per txn and per day it's 100

Yeah but there's per transaction 50 rs cap right.. so I would have to do 2.5k 10 times or something.. then keep track wo 10 baar credit hua ki ni.. a bit more work and complicated so probably wont do this. Thanks for suggesting it tho 😊
It's 30 max per txn and 100 per day so u need to do 17 times 1500 split into 6 days with max of 3 payments a day

Anyone found any loophole for getting this Prime account? How much balance you are keeping? Based on my infinity experience with Fi app I am keeping 30-40k balance and removing the rest for now in Prime account

Anyone found any loophole for getting this Prime account? How much balance you are keeping? Based on my infinity experience with Fi app I am keeping 30-40k balance and removing the rest for now in Prime account
No idea, I haven't even loaded the money it said we need to load every 5th day of this month and still have prime benefits and getting cashback.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back