• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

I also received the same message but i tried to pay without re registration it got successfull and its showing pos rentalbbps. Amount is yet to be credited in card account.
Try paying a small amount after re-adding the card and let us know the merchant name.

Platinum Dc doesn't give cashback on cc register on bbps payment right
For them we have to use unipay and jio finance right

Reactions: SSV
Anyone able to re-add axis card today in HDFC bill pay after its get removed to update in BBPS system? I'm trying but after selecting Axis bank, it keeps on processing but nothing happens ahead.

I too got the SMS so I registered Axis IndianOil card on BBPS on HDFC Billpay portal and tried to make the payment through HDFC Platinum Debit Card. And I got this ☹️

1722606303585.webp

I too got the SMS so I registered Axis IndianOil card on BBPS on HDFC Billpay portal and tried to make the payment through HDFC Platinum Debit Card. And I got this ☹️

View attachment 63638
Remove the biller and add again. Btw, you will not fetch any cashback points if you pay Axis CC bill through HDFC billpay using Platinum DC as it shows "RENT" mcc instead of "UTILITY", which gives us points.

Anyone able to re-add axis card today in HDFC bill pay after its get removed to update in BBPS system? I'm trying but after selecting Axis bank, it keeps on processing but nothing happens ahead.
Try from internet banking, it will work. I was facing the same issue as well.

Remove the biller and add again. Btw, you will not fetch any cashback points if you pay Axis CC bill through HDFC billpay using Platinum DC as it shows "RENT" mcc instead of "UTILITY", which gives us points.
Someone need to confirm. Just a thought came to mind, will moving Axis on BBPS way payment will start giving non Rent mcc? Or it's tightly coupled with bank irrespective of be it bbps or non bbps payment?

Someone need to confirm. Just a thought came to mind, will moving Axis on BBPS way payment will start giving non Rent mcc? Or it's tightly coupled with bank irrespective of be it bbps or non bbps payment?
That's a good point. I'll make a test payment and revert back as soon as I have something good/bad.

//Edit: Axis is having some issues.

1722607999578.webp

Last edited:
Back