• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

tempmirzaa

TF Select
I have a small doubt about how to pay co-branded credit cards, like Federal Bank, Fi, Jupiter, or CSB Bank credit cards when I try to pay a co-branded card, they simply ask me for the last four digits of the card number

Ash8

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a small doubt about how to pay co-branded credit cards, like Federal Bank, Fi, Jupiter, or CSB Bank credit cards when I try to pay a co-branded card, they simply ask me for the last four digits of the card number
Along with that it would be asking your phone number as well right? That should be enough to identify the card you are paying for.

dealminer

TF Ace
Should be processed automatically. Even though I did it deliberately, knowing that the transaction would fail, I will at least earn 1% on it. 😂😂😂

If the refund is not processed in T+5 days, I will raise a complaint and demand compensation of ₹100/day as per RBI guidelines.😛
1000088934.jpg
Money got debited?

I paid icici, failed, but no money was deducted when I checked with the bank statement.

Chinmayjk

TF Buzz
Should be processed automatically. Even though I did it deliberately, knowing that the transaction would fail, I will at least earn 1% on it. 😂😂😂

If the refund is not processed in T+5 days, I will raise a complaint and demand compensation of ₹100/day as per RBI guidelines.😛
1000088934.jpg
I tried this route.. I didn't get the refund hence raised debit card chargeback - I got the money back but points were clawed back

arvinder

TF Buzz
How did you paid bill your bill in sbi Unipay using HDFC account ? In my Unipay it is only showing my own sbi savings account option to pay the ammount...!!!
Also Don't you need to pay the bill from HDFC Platinum DC to avail the 1% CB ???
Yes I used HDFC debit card only on SBI unipay. even for me sbi account was showing as the only payment option in sbi yono app, so i switched to unipay website. There i used hdfc dc to get 1% cashback. Can someone please tell how many days it take to get automatically refund or I need to contact SBI/HDFC customer care team ?

KingAAR

TF Ace
Yes I used HDFC debit card only on SBI unipay. even for me sbi account was showing as the only payment option, so i switched to unipay website. There i used hdfc dc to get 1% cashback. Can someone please tell how many days it take to get automatically refund or I need to contact SBI/HDFC customer care team ?
I heard it takes 5-7 days.... same situation rn

Gaurav_96

TF Premier
I tried this route.. I didn't get the refund hence raised debit card chargeback - I got the money back but points were clawed back
Well, my points have never been reversed for failed transactions. This has happened to me multiple times on Mobikwik.

Not sure what are the rules for a transaction under chargeback.

How long you had to wait for your refund?

Chinmayjk

TF Buzz
Well, my points have never been reversed for failed transactions. This has happened to me multiple times on Mobikwik.

Not sure what are the rules for a transaction under chargeback.

How long you had to wait for your refund?
I had raised chargeback nearly after 1 month. Post raising the request I got it back within a week.