• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Bhai es duniya me kuch aise debit card hain jinko use kar ke agar aap credit card ka bill pay karoge to aapko reward/cashback milega.

Esi duniya kuch aise harami log bhi hain jinhone es system ko exploit kiya aur un debit cards me normal platforms pe reward/cashback dena band kar diye ...
Mere jaise gareebon ke muh se niwala cheen liya gaya ...pizza ki jagah samosa khane ki nobat aa gai .. Har taraf mayusi cha gayi, fasalen sookh gain, sab log dukhi ho gaye aur bhagwan se prayer karne lage 🙏 🙏

Fir kai salon baad SBI Unipay namak masiha ka janm hua. Fir se kheton me faslen lehrane lagin ... Fir se wo mare hue debit cards ko card holders me se nikala gaya aur dhool saaf kar ke unki pelai chalu ho gai ... Fir se mere jaise gareeb samosa ki jagah pizza khane lage ...
Sab normal ho gya .

Moral of the story - Burai kitni bhi shaktishali ho Jeet hamesha acchai ki hoti hai ...

Second moral of the story - SBI Unipay se agar HDFC Platinum ye RBL Signature+ debit card use kar ke credit card ka bill pay karoge to 1% cashback milega.

Adhik jankari ke liye es portal ke search option me ja ke "best best best debit card" search karo. Ek masiha ki post milegi ... :LOL: :LOL:

Kahani acchi lagi ho to thoko likes thoko ...
download.jpeg

Bhai es duniya me kuch aise debit card hain jinko use kar ke agar aap credit card ka bill pay karoge to aapko reward/cashback milega.

Esi duniya kuch aise harami log bhi hain jinhone es system ko exploit kiya aur un debit cards me normal platforms pe reward/cashback dena band kar diye ...
Mere jaise gareebon ke muh se niwala cheen liya gaya ...pizza ki jagah samosa khane ki nobat aa gai .. Har taraf mayusi cha gayi, fasalen sookh gain, sab log dukhi ho gaye aur bhagwan se prayer karne lage 🙏 🙏

Fir kai salon baad SBI Unipay namak masiha ka janm hua. Fir se kheton me faslen lehrane lagin ... Fir se wo mare hue debit cards ko card holders me se nikala gaya aur dhool saaf kar ke unki pelai chalu ho gai ... Fir se mere jaise gareeb samosa ki jagah pizza khane lage ...
Sab normal ho gya .

Moral of the story - Burai kitni bhi shaktishali ho Jeet hamesha acchai ki hoti hai ...

Second moral of the story - SBI Unipay se agar HDFC Platinum ye RBL Signature+ debit card use kar ke credit card ka bill pay karoge to 1% cashback milega.

Adhik jankari ke liye es portal ke search option me ja ke "best best best debit card" search karo. Ek masiha ki post milegi ... :LOL: :LOL:

Kahani acchi lagi ho to thoko likes thoko ...
English m likhte .

English audience ke likes miss ho gaye na

What is the benefit of paying a credit card bill of SBI Unipay as not aware much and have used it yet
Simple:
Where ever you have the opprotunity to earn some rewards on payment of CC bill payments using some DCs you will get the rewards.
For example: IndusInd Select, IndusInd Exclusive DCs, RBL Signatrue DCs etc..

Some food for thought for you:

Enjoy !!

Simple:
Where ever you have the opprotunity to earn some rewards on payment of CC bill payments using some DCs you will get the rewards.
For example: IndusInd Select, IndusInd Exclusive DCs, RBL Signatrue DCs etc..

Some food for thought for you:

Enjoy !!
Indus Select DC is just over rated. Pls correct me if I'm wrong , the .93% cashback is the highest ever cashback and that too with around 100000 CC bill payment.
What's the point of going there if you can easily cover 1.75 lakh bills per month with RBL+ HDFC.
Indus is not for genuine people. It is made for rotators only with 3-4 lakh monthly "spends".

One Correction: Duniya mei kuch harami log jinhone exploit kiya ..aur Kuch bahut hee harami log jinhone most platform se devalue karwa diya ...

Indus Select DC is just over rated. Pls correct me if I'm wrong , the .93% cashback is the highest ever cashback and that too with around 100000 CC bill payment.
What's the point of going there if you can easily cover 1.75 lakh bills per month with RBL+ HDFC.
Indus is not for genuine people. It is made for rotators only with 3-4 lakh monthly "spends".
IDFC Wealth DC wins here if the monthly payment is greater than 76800 and upto 536800 per month.
Then comes RBL SPDC with max 100000 per month.
Next HDFC Platinum with max 75000 per month.

IDFC Wealth DC wins here if the monthly payment is greater than 76800 and upto 536800 per month.
Then comes RBL SPDC with max 100000 per month.
Next HDFC Platinum with max 75000 per month.
All these DCs are backup to each other.. One day the music may stop in this musical chairs game..
so, it is just to make sure at least one of them works fine on a given day ...
that is how I see it.. espicially when our supreme commander is at work 24/7/365 and doing some extra overtime.. ... both here and at the twitter tags of the respective banks...
;)

Last edited:
All these DCs are backup to each other.. One day the music may stop in this musical chairs game..
so, it is just to make sure at least one of them works fine on a given day ...
that is how I see.. espicially when our supreme commander is at work 24/6/365 and doing some extra overtime.. ... both here and at the twitterr tags of the respective banks...
;)
Agreed (y) Everything hanging with a small thread.
MCC change by HDFC Bill Pay and Unipay ---->>> TATA BYE BYE :ROFLMAO:

Are payments to Axis CCs via HDFC billpay working? I made a small payment today and it worked. Got a message from Axis within 30 minutes. Made a payment for big amount around 10 am and still haven't received any confirmation.

But isn't Platinum 1% for CC Payments except HDFC CC present in its TnC? MCC of Unipay only affects HDFC CC right?
its not hanging by a small thread imo.
No.
HDFC Platinum DC Terms:
"Get 1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities."

You will get cashback only until the credit card payments were considered as Utility transactions (it is the case now).

If they change the MCC to something else, TATA BYE BYE for sure.

HDFC has planned an upgrade of their systems mainly for BBPS integration on the second Saturday. We are safe only if they don't categorize the credit card payment section to a financial transaction MCC.

No.
HDFC Platinum DC Terms:

You will get cashback only until the credit card payments were considered as Utility transactions (it is the case now).

HDFC has planned an upgrade of their systems mainly for BBPS integration on the second Saturday. We are safe only if they don't categorize the credit card payment section to a financial transaction MCC.
I feel it's the end of 1% of ESP DC.

No.
HDFC Platinum DC Terms:

I thought I read it on HDFC site but can't find it, maybe it was a 3rd party site.
Well we also have Airtel, Jio Finance with 4900 Utility, once HDFC Moves to BBPS, they should be working too right?

Back