• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
No one trusts autopay. In INDIE, there is an offer for 1st autopay bill payment. I registered last month for the same. Thought maybe you also took advantage of that offer, so asked.
how to set autopay on indie app?
if i setup autopay on youtube premium via indie dc/upi, will i get 200 gems?

If your cc bill is upto 5000 then you can pay via mobikwik for 1% cb by using code FULLPAY with any option.
I have given email access to Mobikwik, but I cannot use the FULLPAY code with AMEX card as AMEX doesn't send a bill to email. It sends an email with a link to online statement.

How can I apply the code FULLPAY for paying AMEX CC bills in Mobikwik?

I have given email access to Mobikwik, but I cannot use the FULLPAY code with AMEX card as AMEX doesn't send a bill to email. It sends an email with a link to online statement.

How can I apply the code FULLPAY for paying AMEX CC bills in Mobikwik?
Amex sends text message with amount mentioned. Mobikwik fetches from that

Amex sends text message with amount mentioned. Mobikwik fetches from that
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of this. Is it possible to force Mobikwik to recheck the text message. I might have not given the SMS permission when creating the account

Back