• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Offered paid FYF Millennia Card

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Hi all,
I hold salary account with HDFC past 9 months, on my first salary credit itself I have applied of HDFC credit and was offer freedom rupay LTF with 19k limit.
I get sales calls every now and then for loans I have asked them LE instead of loan. They told take to loan it will get you LE. Anyway I had loan requirement so took it. As per CS guy, I have sent my payslip and upgrade and LE form to Chennai, only later to get know it was denied.
However I got loan sms stated that I get spl processing fee for flat 499 + GST and I was charged standard ₹999+ gst. Based on multiple sms evidence I have raised complaint for fee reversal of ₹500 with Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and it was denied say no such offer to me at the time of availing loan. Thinking of approach RBI BO, As I got Sms at 1.30pm took loan 2.30 pm same. I gave shot emailing MD HDFC Bank with three demands
1.Fee reversal( approved)
2.LE based on payslips already sent 19k-65k approved
3.freedom to millennia upgrade. Pending

The question is
Millennia is offered LTF to my colleagues as part of corporate tie up.
I have pushed to such much for LTF and they are not giving it. Deadline is nearing so accepted it, still not given final go ahead yet.
What are my options to make it LTF.

Any veterans suggestions

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I hold salary account with HDFC past 9 months, on my first salary credit itself I have applied of HDFC credit and was offer freedom rupay LTF with 19k limit.
I get sales calls every now and then for loans I have asked them LE instead of loan. They told take to loan it will get you LE. Anyway I had loan requirement so took it. As per CS guy, I have sent my payslip and upgrade and LE form to Chennai, only later to get know it was denied.
However I got loan sms stated that I get spl processing fee for flat 499 + GST and I was charged standard ₹999+ gst. Based on multiple sms evidence I have raised complaint for fee reversal of ₹500 with Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and it was denied say no such offer to me at the time of availing loan. Thinking of approach RBI BO, As I got Sms at 1.30pm took loan 2.30 pm same. I gave shot emailing MD HDFC Bank with three demands
1.Fee reversal( approved)
2.LE based on payslips already sent 19k-65k approved
3.freedom to millennia upgrade. Pending

The question is
Millennia is offered LTF to my colleagues as part of corporate tie up.
I have pushed to such much for LTF and they are not giving it. Deadline is nearing so accepted it, still not given final go ahead yet.
What are my options to make it LTF.

Any veterans suggestions
Millniea is one iphone purchase to cross 1k fee waiver .

After Millniea focus on L.e .
Mid of 2nd year .try ltf