• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Upgrade offer from Millennia LTF to Regalia Gold FYF

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
I've been using HDFC Millennia for more than 3 years and the card is LTF. The bank repeatedly offered me Regalia FYF upgrade and I never took it. Now they are offering Regalia Gold FYF upgrade. iWhat way would Regalia Gold be superior to Millannia? I have other cards providing decent number of domestic lounge access... Any other worthwhile reason to consider at least trying to see if I can get this LTF? And what would be the chances of the same?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I've been using HDFC Millennia for more than 3 years and the card is LTF. The bank repeatedly offered me Regalia FYF upgrade and I never took it. Now they are offering Regalia Gold FYF upgrade. iWhat way would Regalia Gold be superior to Millannia? I have other cards providing decent number of domestic lounge access... Any other worthwhile reason to consider at least trying to see if I can get this LTF? And what would be the chances of the same?
Chances are pretty slim they will offer you a LTF Regalia, but you can always try by emailing them at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

Also you can check few YouTube videos about Regalia Gold. In my opinion, stick to Millenia, much better card compared to Regalia and you only said you have other cards which gives you access to domestic lounge.

Last edited:

nadeem

TF Select
Chances are pretty slim they will offer you a LTF Regalia, but you can always try by emailing them at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

Also you can check few YouTube videos about Regalia Gold. In my opinion, stick to Millenia, much better card compared to Regalia and you only said you have other cards which gives you access to domestic lounge.
True, stick to Millenia. I'm regretting already

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Yes. Regalia Gold seems an over-rated card for the fees charged. The list of lounges seem to be the only really important thing in which it is better than Millennia. If one has cards covering the same, Millennia any day I suppose.