• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opened ICICI Family 360 savings account online.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Yesterday, I applied for an ICICI Savings Bank account online after seeing "No Initial Funding Required" on the app. During the process, I got a "Congratulations! You are eligible for our exclusive Family 360 Banking" message. Today, I received my account number and an email saying that my debit card has been dispatched. I also got a text confirming that my account (ending in ****) is linked to my phone number and user ID. As I opened this account online my Deposit limit is 1L. So I hope that I won't be asked by bank for Initial funding (Which they mentioned is not needed).

Last edited:
So you applied for Family 360 as well ? If I'm not wrong it will require you to link your family member account first right ?
I am not well informed about it. But I can explain what happened. I was desperate to open an ICICI savings account ( I had no savings account with ICICI but had CCs with 4.5L Limit) . Tried to apply online from iMobile app. Saw that no Initial funding required. Then I saw this:

IMG_20240922_131334.webp

I am already elligible for Family 360° account. So didn't waste any time and applied for the account. Account number is generated. No Initial funding was asked.

Last edited:
i tried this, what a disaster , tested my patience waiting for the vkyc, tried 2 days , spend too much time than i have , then gave up. it also caused a cibil enquiry, appearing as personal loan. I raised a dispute with cibil , i guess need to do the old fashioned way with the branch. Here in this forum everyone is so impressed with icici, i had much better experience with hdfc and other banks

Have you added any other family member to the Family 360 banking? If yes, what is the procedure to be followed?

Do we need to first open a normal savings account for family members and raise a request to link it with our family 360 account? Or is there any other procedure to be followed?

I too have opened Family 360 account yesterday and I'm trying to add my family members' accounts too. Any help regarding the procedure will be appreciated.

Have you added any other family member to the Family 360 banking? If yes, what is the procedure to be followed?

Do we need to first open a normal savings account for family members and raise a request to link it with our family 360 account? Or is there any other procedure to be followed?

I too have opened Family 360 account yesterday and I'm trying to add my family members' accounts too. Any help regarding the procedure will be appreciated.
No! I haven't added any family member's account yet. I also have the same question.

i tried this, what a disaster , tested my patience waiting for the vkyc, tried 2 days , spend too much time than i have , then gave up. it also caused a cibil enquiry, appearing as personal loan. I raised a dispute with cibil , i guess need to do the old fashioned way with the branch. Here in this forum everyone is so impressed with icici, i had much better experience with hdfc and other banks
💯...support from branch is utter disaster

Back