• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

virtuoso

TF Buzz
How come 1000 one is out of stock and 2000,1500 still in stock. Never seen that.
I don't know but what I know is, voucher availability depends on account to account also. I have 3 registered numbers and from one number, I always get 2000 voucher but it is always unavailable on my other number.
On the other number, I have never got the 2000 voucher.

So what i understood, never take any other voucher other than 2000. If you buy any other voucher even for once, 2000 voucher will never be available, no matter how fast your fingers are.

Sriim

TF Premier
Those are discount vouchers having validity of 24 Hrs. IndianOil vouchers which are purchased after using those slot discount vouchers have validity of 1 week and their code renews at midnight.
I know. Just that whenever I've purchased the petrol vouchers, it shows that the voucher is valid till the next day only. I bought a voucher yesterday and in my vouchers section it showed expiry as today, it got renewed at 12am today, but it showed expiry at 11.58pm tonight.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I could not verify my car Chassis number.. it is saying wrong.. Cust care email id plz..
Do I need to verify my car Chassis Number to buy instant petrol vouchers from app ?

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
I know. Just that whenever I've purchased the petrol vouchers, it shows that the voucher is valid till the next day only. I bought a voucher yesterday and in my vouchers section it showed expiry as today, it got renewed at 12am today, but it showed expiry at 11.58pm tonight.
Yes you can still use new voucher else it will keep renewing at midnight until 1 week. After that it will be gone.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even vouchers bought using slots? I think they expire at end of 2nd day
Those are discount vouchers having validity of 24 Hrs. IndianOil vouchers which are purchased after using those slot discount vouchers have validity of 1 week and their code renews at midnight.
Yes you can still use new voucher else it will keep renewing at midnight until 1 week. After that it will be gone.

Guys, As I said before, I am a new P+ users, day before yesterday I bought my first 500 fuel voucher. It got expired just after one day and it says refund processed successfully.
Not sure what happened here, I thought it is going to get renewed everyday for 7 days..
Strange…

1710532312320.png

1710532419256.png

Last edited:

Sriim

TF Premier
Guys, As I said before, I am a new P+ users, day before yesterday I bought my first 500 fuel voucher. It got expired just after one day and it says refund processed successfully.
Not sure what happened here, I thought it is going to get renewed everyday for 7 days..
Strange…

1710532312320.png

1710532419256.png

As I said, validity for discounted fuel voucher is till end of 2nd day only ( it'll get renewed only once). If you purchase fuel voucher without redeeming park+ petrol, then validity is till 1 week.

So i redeem park+ petrol as slot voucher only when I'm about to refill fuel.

GIST
Discount coupon after redeeming park+ petrol expires in 24 hours - no refund
Fuel vouchers purchased using discount coupon expires by end of 2nd day - refund of the paid amount will be processed, no refund of park+ petrol used to purchase coupon
Other fuel vouchers expires by 7th day - refund of paid amount will be processed after that

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
GIST
Fuel vouchers purchased using discount coupon expires by end of 2nd day - refund of the paid amount will be processed, no refund of park+ petrol used to purchase coupon
Other fuel vouchers expires by 7th day - refund of paid amount will be processed after that
I have mostly used Onecard and occasionally used slot vouchers so can't remember properly but This sounds correct.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Not sure what happened here, I thought it is going

As I said, validity for discounted fuel voucher is till end of 2nd day only ( it'll get renewed only once). If you purchase fuel voucher without redeeming park+ petrol, then validity is till 1 week.

So i redeem park+ petrol as slot voucher only when I'm about to refill fuel.

GIST
Yes,correct expires.
Refund of used Park+ petrol never offered but money spend is also refunded in case of voucher expiry.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Strange…

1710532312320.png

1710532419256.png

GIST
I have a voucher of 1500 expiring tomorrow midnight. Lemme know if someone genuine needs in exchange of money.

eskort

TF Neo
Can anyone help me to claim 500rs voucher. I'm unable to reedem it because it always show out of stock. Anyone knows the trick?

eskort

TF Neo
yo need to try at 00:57 or 00;58 seconds just before start of the hour from home
Home page> earn more> 10+ offers unlocked>petrol voucher. Is this correct process or I should buy it from rewards option. When to start this process ? As you said start 3-4 sec before but it takes more than 10 seconds. Please sort out my query once in detail 🙏