• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

Sriim

TF Premier
There's no trick per se. You just have to quick. And keep trying. Won't always get in the first attempt

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Bro please share the trick in detail.
stay on home screen. When its XX:59:58 ( 2-3 seconds before next hour start) Click on park+ petrol balance. It will take a second or two to show next page, there click on INSTANT PETROL and then quickly click on the one which is visible on top (2500,1500 or 1000). Remember you have to click CONFIRM again to complete purchase. This is matter of 2-3 seconds and you have to complete all this process. All the best !!

eskort

TF Neo
There's no trick per se. You just have to quick. And keep trying. Won't always get in the first attempt
I know bro but i tried over 15 times but getting out of stock. From where do you but it, from rewards section or from near the ml store?

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
I know bro but i tried over 15 times but getting out of stock. From where do you but it, from rewards section or from near the ml store?
whichever place but you need to calculate how much time you are taking from clicking to Balance fuel -> Instant Petrol ; as it depends on your phone configuration and internet speed. If its taking 3 seconds then start at xx.59.57 0r xx.59.56. Keep trying, AFAIK this is the only way for me to get hands on these vouchers.

eskort

TF Neo
glad to hear that, now get ready for Fastest Fingers first :)
Bro, please tell me how are getting vouchers, whenever I try to click always it shows out of stock. I've tried over 25 times but didn't get anything. Everyone tell that it's matter of milliseconds but i didn't get anything even though my wifi speed is well. I request you to share screen recording while buying voucher so that everyone can take benefit. It's humble request 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

virtuoso

TF Buzz
Bro please share the trick in detail.
The trick is to never buy any voucher other than ₹2000. If you buy 1000 or 500 voucher, you will never see 2000 voucher in stock no matter how fast you are.
I have seen 2000 voucher in stock and out of stock at the same time in 2 different devices.
The device and account where it was in stock, i have never purchased any other voucher except the 2000 one.

If you have already purchased a voucher, create a new account and try this.

P.S. You still need to have the fastest fingers!!

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The trick is to never buy any voucher other than ₹2000. If you buy 1000 or 500 voucher, you will never see 2000 voucher in stock no matter how fast you are.
I have seen 2000 voucher in stock and out of stock at the same time in 2 different devices.
The device and account where it was in stock, i have never purchased any other voucher except the 2000 one.

How do you create a new account for samw vehicle? 🤔

eskort

TF Neo

I understood it, but can you please share screen recording while purchasing the voucher? It will be really helpful for all. My all doubts will be cleared. I request you to share it

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
I've got an extra ₹500 voucher (my car got topped up before I could use it) that I bought at ₹400 which is valid till 4th Apr 2024.
If anyone needs it reach out to me on Telegram @ToufiqS, will share for the same ₹400 that I got it for.

pinki

TF Ace
I've got an extra ₹500 voucher (my car got topped up before I could use it) that I bought at ₹400 which is valid till 4th Apr 2024.
If anyone needs it reach out to me on Telegram @ToufiqS, will share for the same ₹400 that I got it for.
Msg me on 2nd april , if its valid till then. 👍