• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
For how many days this park plus indian oil fuel vouchers are valid?
can anyone provide screen shot from app,? i can't find the info.

MrWick

TF Premier
For how many days this park plus indian oil fuel vouchers are valid?
can anyone provide screen shot from app,? i can't find the info.
if u have bought using weekly slot discount code, then It will be valid for 2 days. These 2 days start from the day of purchase.

Suppose You have purchased 1000 IOCL Voucher using 100 discount code on 14.04.2024, then the same will be valid upto 11:59 PM of 15.04.2024.

If purchased normally by using any other code or without code, then validity is 7 days.

You can also check the validity by navigating to Buy Petrol and then click on My Vouchers option at right top.

Anjummehra

TF Neo
I fuel pump operator mistakenly redeemed the 1000 voucher on ₹1010 fuel value.the transaction was failed now the voucher is showing redeemed. What to do now to get the refund or new voucher???

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I fuel pump operator mistakenly redeemed the 1000 voucher on ₹1010 fuel value.the transaction was failed now the voucher is showing redeemed. What to do now to get the refund or new voucher???
Call on 18002005611.

This is IOCL Customer Care Number.

Tell them your Parkplus Registered Mobile Number from which Fuel GV was Purchased and Txn date and Time and Pump Name.

They will tell the Actual Redemption status.

Most likely Amount was Credited to the Pump Owner if New Vocuher is not generated yet by Parkplus

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
if u have bought using weekly slot discount code, then It will be valid for 2 days. These 2 days start from the day of purchase.

Suppose You have purchased 1000 IOCL Voucher using 100 discount code on 14.04.2024, then the same will be valid upto 11:59 PM of 15.04.2024.

If purchased normally by using any other code or without code, then validity is 7 days.

You can also check the validity by navigating to Buy Petrol and then click on My Vouchers option at right top.
I bought iocl 500rs voucher using 100rs discount coupon code yesterday, but when I went to refuel in the pump, it was showing ''error invalid token'' on the itps machine while redeeming.I tried using both voucher number and scanning qr code. Previously, I paid via vouchers on the same itps machine multiple times without any issue.Anyone know how to resolve this error??

pinki

TF Ace
What is a Rs.500 sample voucher code that you have already used?
It was 100 off on 500 and since i used that, its not visible in apply coupon section 😅and sadly i dont remember coz it always got applied automatically after claiming it from score zone section so never cared 😅