• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Are you sure you clicked on 1500 one ? Need to be quick during seeing, confirming and final purchase. But at that moment we are unable to control and end up clicking whatever is at the top ( without properly seeing it). Nevertheless glad it worked. Better luck next time , at least now you know the trick. You might have to start at :57 or :58 depending on your app response time.

You should see an option to see FUEL STATIONS NEAR YOU. Click VIEW ALL, Identify one's with green comment ( Successful redemption in last 24 Hrs). You can go to one of those pumps, confirm before hand whether they do accept indian oil voucher ( Such pumps are sometimes hard to find, sometime they happily accept, prefer COCO pumps if available due to high chance of acceptance over there) , if they do they will need this voucher code and your phone number and they will enter this info on their POS machine. You will get whatsapp alert after redemption and you will also get Xtra Reward points if you have IndianOil Xtra membership ( 1 RP per 75 Rs, 1 RP = 0.3 RS so effectively 0.4% Rewards rate on top of others). This is valid for 7 days.

You got to have patience ,focus and speed to get higher value vouchers. BTW for you, next voucher will be available after 7 days ( 21 March 3 PM).
Can I gift this to my friend ?
What’s the QR code displayed with this voucher.
Can we ask them to scan our QR code instead of voucher code?

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Yes, he need to tell attendant the code and YOUR mobile number.
Never tried, fuel attendants are not that much tech savvy and they prefer card/cash rather than all this entering code and mobile number manually,. Still i believe this QR Scan option should be there for sure.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Yes. If attendent knows about QR option in POS then He will Scan only.

But in Case of Scan, I was not asked Mobile Number and I did not received XtraRewards

Also You have to enter same Mobile Number which is registered in that Parkplus Account from which Voucher was Purchased.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, he need to tell attendant the code and YOUR mobile number.

Never tried, fuel attendants are not that much tech savvy and they prefer card/cash rather than all this entering code and mobile number manually,. Still i believe this QR Scan option should be there for sure.

But in Case of Scan, I was not asked Mobile Number and I did not received XtraRewards

Also You have to enter same Mobile Number which is registered in that Parkplus Account from which Voucher was Purchased.
Thanks guys will go for manual, voucher code and my mobile number... instead of this fancy QR code..
WIll update how it went with this redemption...

virtuoso

TF Buzz
How to connect with park+ cc sir?
I need to get a refund of 10k rs for a credit card (sbi card)bill payment transaction which is stuck in processing stage from last 3 days!

Tagging vishesh sir also🙏 @VISHESH_BANSAL
DM them on Twitter . Happened the same with me and i must say their CC is pathetic. I had to raise a complaint with consumer forum and post that I got my refund

virtuoso

TF Buzz

I always guide the attendant on how to do it and also tell them that click on scan QR code. It just makes the whole process easier.

Also, you can put in any phone number but you will get rewards on the number from which the voucher was bought. I have tried 2-3 times and xtra reward points always get credited to my park+ number

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I always guide the attendant on how to do it and also tell them that click on scan QR code. It just makes the whole process easier.

Also, you can put in any phone number but you will get rewards on the number from which the voucher was bought. I have tried 2-3 times and xtra reward points always get credited to my park+ number
Good to know thanks

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
DM them on Twitter . Happened the same with me and i must say their CC is pathetic. I had to raise a complaint with consumer forum and post that I got my refund
Very important info here..
Now I won’t transact anything over 2 to 3k in this app.
One big transaction fail for > 10k will kill everything we save using this platform

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

My Voucher redemption did not through with different number.

In case of scan Any Mobile Number will work but if you manually enter Voucher number along with different Mobile Number on same screen, it will not go through. You can try next time

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why is it saying it will expire within one day of voucher generation..
I read somewhere it will auto renew at the middle of the night . Is this correct?

1710477383180.png

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Why is it saying it will expire within one day of voucher generation..
I read somewhere it will auto renew at the middle of the night . Is this correct?

1710477383180.png
Till next 7 days, every Midnight new code will get generate and will be refunded if not used even after 7 days.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Very important info here..
Now I won’t transact anything over 2 to 3k in this app.
One big transaction fail for > 10k will kill everything we save using this platform
Yes one needs to be cautious while spending a big amount on such apps ( especially bill payments which if delayed can cause late payment charges, cibil impact). Having said that you should try their gift voucher section, i mostly see best discount on gift vouchers either on park+ or magicpin ( like Flipkart 2%, Decathlon 5% etc).

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes one needs to be cautious while spending a big amount on such apps ( especially bill payments which if delayed can cause late payment charges, cibil impact). Having said that you should try their gift voucher section, i mostly see best discount on gift vouchers either on park+ or magicpin ( like Flipkart 2%, Decathlon 5% etc).
GV buying from this app is part of daily ritual, unbelievable value ..as long as it lasts . ₹2.5k vouchers of my choice ( 5 vouchers limit) daily for the past 10 days or so without a fail
1710478178242.png

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
GV buying from this app is part of daily ritual, unbelievable value ..as long as it lasts . ₹2.5k vouchers of my choice ( 5 vouchers limit) daily for the past 10 days or so without a fail
1710478178242.png
What is the value of your gift card for these. I see 6% for both Uber and Swiggy, how come you are getting 50. Or you are trading your fuel balance for the gift voucher ?

OT: Is there any group/way to share vouchers in return of money ( not vouchers), since i can share my 1500 Fuel voucher @1350-1400 ( because i might fail to use it within a week).

Last edited:

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the value of your gift card for these. I see 6% for both Uber and Swiggy, how come you are getting 50. Or you are trading your fuel balance for the gift voucher ?

OT: Is there any group/way to share vouchers in return of money ( not vouchers), since i can share my 1500 Fuel voucher @1350-1400 ( because i might fail to use it within a week).
Its redeeming fuel for vouchers.

You can sell it to others in RML or other forums. Easy to sell since there is a limit of one per week. I was also looking for people selling it when i need to fill 3k+ fuel for a long drive.

virtuoso

TF Buzz
My Voucher redemption did not through with different number.

In case of scan Any Mobile Number will work but if you manually enter Voucher number along with different Mobile Number on same screen, it will not go through. You can try next time
I have personally not tried it but I once gave a voucher to my friend and he entered his own mobile number alongwith the voucher (I didn’t give him the QR) and it went through.