• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp bank based full KYC - Not applicable

Ragul

TF Select
Hi Team,

I have been extended my HDFC salary account benifit to my one of family member for creating salary family account.

Account got successfully done with all documents and KYC process and I have verified the same kyc status as 'Y' in hdfc app.

But, kyc status of payzapp is only showing as mini KYC and I'm unable to find a way to get full kyc done.

image_picker7105002397729233744.jpg

If anybody faced this kind of issue, kindly let me know how to complete full kyc here.

Thanks.

Hi Team,

I have been extended my HDFC salary account benifit to my one of family member for creating salary family account.

Account got successfully done with all documents and KYC process and I have verified the same kyc status as 'Y' in hdfc app.

But, kyc status of payzapp is only showing as mini KYC and I'm unable to find a way to get full kyc done.

View attachment 15192

If anybody faced this kind of issue, kindly let me know how to complete full kyc here.

Thanks.
log out/delete account if possible. and while logging in, can you see an option to verify yourself using hdfc customer id? do that instead of another option.

Hi Team,

View attachment 15192

Thanks.
Check after a week they will make it full kyc from backend based upon sb account
If not then speak with payzapp support

log out/delete account if possible. and while logging in, can you see an option to verify yourself using hdfc customer id? do that instead of another option.
when I logged out and login, it is landing directly into home page since the phone number already there in db. I don't find a way to delete the account instead I found a place to raise ticket. I raised my concern to them.. let's see.

Hi Team,

View attachment 15192

Thanks.
are you using the same number which is linked with account

Hi Team,

View attachment 15192

Thanks.

Hi Team,

View attachment 15192

Thanks.
It got resolved?
me also not able to do full kyc, same error.

It got resolved?
me also not able to do full kyc, same error.
As I confirmed with support team, they stating that, "one kyc for one pan". Which means, we have already used our pan card to create payzapp account before having account with hdfc. Now we are trying to do full kyc with same pan number. This is not matching with their bank policy. So this is over. We can't do full kyc.

Payzap KYC.. attached the screenshot from customer care.. Full kyc via app not yet processed..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-06-12-49-31-08_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-06-12-49-31-08_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 80
Back