• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Was able to do 3 txn for 9k,9k,7k without any issues. Did not risk anymore post this.

All the 3 txn were done in a matter of 5 mins with not much gap.

After 3-4 txns, the error of lost in space starts occuring.
Exactly with me too
I did upto 24k split to 3 times
Yes , that's been the trend for me as well. 25k per day works just fine and limit of 1 lakh will be exhausted within 4 days :)
I think post 1l paytm wallet also won’t accept
Anyways we keep 99 if allowed is 100 that’s safe game

Yes , that's been the trend for me as well. 25k per day works just fine and limit of 1 lakh will be exhausted within 4 days :)
Can I ask what's the use of doing this? Hdfc has 1000 points limit on offline spends, you would be exhausting this by doing normal payments isn't it? Or is this to get 1000 points every month? Doing these small small 9K transactions would take forever to reach 1L isn't it?

I hope you know the Payzapp card - uber - Paytm trick. If not go through some old posts in the forum.

The main intention is to load Paytm through your credit card at 0 charges - all wallet loads through cards are otherwise charged at more than 2 % + GST. Plus i use a card which gives me points for wallet loads ( SC ultimate at 3.3%) !

I hope you know the Payzapp card - uber - Paytm trick. If not go through some old posts in the forum.

The main intention is to load Paytm through your credit card at 0 charges - all wallet loads through cards are otherwise charged at more than 2 % + GST. Plus i use a card which gives me points for wallet loads ( SC ultimate at 3.3%) !
Huh I've had the volla moment, so I can technically do 1L per month to get 1000 rupees via millennia card through this loop or only do as much I can to to meet the 1000 points cap...

Huh I've had the volla moment, so I can technically do 1L per month to get 1000 rupees via millennia card through this loop or only do as much I can to to meet the 1000 points cap...

The main purpose many of us use this hack is to pay for credit card payments from PAYTM.

So depends on what your specific use case is. What do you want to use Payzapp and Paytm for ? That should be your primary question

The main purpose many of us use this hack is to pay for credit card payments from PAYTM.

So depends on what your specific use case is. What do you want to use Payzapp and Paytm for ? That should be your primary question
Not even CC Payments. We can transfer paytm wallet to bank account for free. That's what I did.

Yes some people do this as well. I avoid this and do a direct payment of my credit card from Paytm.

The main purpose is to avoid showing up cash in my personal account, since my.main purpose anyways is credit card payment.
I mean it's not illegal, you can load paytm wallet via credit card with fee, it's not something someone should be scared of with itr. It's your own money.

I mean it's not illegal, you can load paytm wallet via credit card with fee, it's not something someone should be scared of with itr. It's your own money.
It’s not illegal but any income in your bank account will be seen as a potential taxable income and you will be taxed accordingly. Some times for every hundred rupees in bank accounts we might end up paying rs 30 tax… that’s the only issue..

It’s not illegal but any income in your bank account will be seen as a potential taxable income and you will be taxed accordingly. Some times for every hundred rupees in bank accounts we might end up paying rs 30 tax… that’s the only issue..
Even if it's health insurance and such? I'll be claiming 35k health insurance but it's gonna come late, so I'll be receiving money from someone else and paying it off and paying them off when I get the insurance., does that count as income? Seems absurd calculating income depending on how much money u received

Here we're talking about cc to bank account process via Payzapp. Cc to Payzapp isn't an issue.
What is the amount that can be transferred to Paytm via Payzapp in one go without getting stuck?
people are mentionint anything below 9000 is getting through without any problem.

Back