• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Paytm to bank account transfer will be counted as income please explain in detail how can i check in itr??
See if you've transferred small amount then no one will interfere. However if your transactions are big then authorities may ask the source of income in paytm wallet.

See if you've transferred small amount then no one will interfere. However if your transactions are big then authorities may ask the source of income in paytm wallet.

But tell me one thing - credit card is a loan product and transferring from that to your bank account - shouldn't it be considered as a loan rather than income ?

I don't have much idea on this so wanted to understand as well.

But tell me one thing - credit card is a loan product and transferring from that to your bank account - shouldn't it be considered as a loan rather than income ?

I don't have much idea on this so wanted to understand as well.
Loans aren't taxable in India hence it may not be considered as income. But any unusual credits in your bank account would fetch attention and you have to submit proof of everything.

It'll fall into category of Income. There had been a case in US where a guy would purchase vouchers from his Amex to earn cashback and used those Vouchers to buy money orders and put that money back to his account. That way, he earned $300K as Amex had no capping. At last, Amex took him to court and asked for the money he made due to this loophole but the court rejected and asked the person to only pay tax on the money he earned.

Ref: https://www.godsavethepoints.com/300k-credit-card-rewards-irs-amex/

Artharth: Use this loophole until it lasts as it'll be plugged soon IMO.

for those who want to pay bill for bank of baroda cc you don’t need to transfer from payzapp to paytm via uber to bank ac
You can directly load to payzapp ac and pay vai the payzapp app for bob cc i think kotak should also work haven’t tried it personally for kotak

for those who want to pay bill for bank of baroda cc you don’t need to transfer from payzapp to paytm via uber to bank ac
You can directly load to payzapp ac and pay vai the payzapp app for bob cc i think kotak should also work haven’t tried it personally for kotak
Can we use payzapp wallet balance for all BBPS transactions or only for bob and kotak card bills? And what about non BBPS transactions?
@VISHESH_BANSAL @Wealth is my birth right!

Last edited:
Back