• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

When I try paying my BoB bill it shows insufficient balance for Payzapp & greys it out.. whereas for trying an Axis payment it shows merchant not supported & greys it out due to that.

With this, my guess is (& it could be wrong) that partial payment is not possible for the BBPS / BoB bill it fetches & need to have the entire amount available in Payzapp wallet to be able to pay with it.. Thats what I can make out. Needs to be validated though.
True no partial payment only full payment can be done

You can add I think but can spend only 2lakh
What’s your experience
Mine too an old paytm account but didn’t crossed 1l due to the concern amount if get locked
i can transfer 2 lakh per month from wallet to bank. but i can still add 2 lakh more to my wallet. Usually what i do is ask my friends to send this to bank or i just paytm myself and the amoun gets credited to my current account.

Ok. thanks guys. Will wait it out & see.
Update on this. Could make another 5k transaction last evening after almost exactly 10hrs gap. But 1 single txn went through & getting the space error again since then.. now been 15-16 hrs.

Also, my latest Payzapp wallet load which I did for the next transfer (which is failing as per above) is still showing status as pending even though my card is charged & my wallet balance is also updated. Its jus the txn status which shows it as pending which is weird since balance is reflecting. All in all, a pretty glitchy start to my Payzapp journey atleast.

Actually txn limit is upto Paytm's mood. Once I did txn of more than 30k in multiple shots in a single day.
After that Payzapp limit of using 1L monthly has been over so couldn't do but paytm was in good mood that day😂
Me too I did total of ₹30k, but I guess it differs to user to user as per their usages.

For cc bills paying u have to move the payzapp wallet balance to paytm via Uber
Thats the problem. It won't let more than 10k added and keeps giving that space error for the next transaction. How are people doing a lac of transaction from Zapp to Paytm?

I added 1 lac to Zapp yesterday and could only transfer 20k to wallet so far.. I don't think I'll do it again. Too much headache.

Last edited:
Thats the problem. It won't let more than 10k added and keeps giving that space error for the next transaction. How are people doing a lac of transaction from Zapp to Paytm?

I added 1 lac to Zapp yesterday and could only transfer 20k to wallet so far.. I don't think I'll do it again. Too much headache.
Well such tricks are not easy it comes with some efforts and patience.

As @paresh22 said it won’t happen on single click
Every 48 hrs do 20k u won’t get space error
So total 5 times in 10 days ur target done

Back