• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Did just 1 txn of 6k & started getting Lost in Space error from the 2nd attempt itself. Today is the first time I've done this.. So is it normal? Any workaround or do I need to wait for 24 hrs types?

Waiting is the option
No method worked to bypass space error
Damn. Saw all posts that usually 2-3 transactions go through one after the other so thought it would happen.. Had 1 failed / aborted txn before the successful one too (forgot to enable online txns on the payzapp card).. donno if that also counted towards the space error. Anyways is the cool off 24 hrs / next day always or can it be lesser fewer hrs too?

Damn. Saw all posts that usually 2-3 transactions go through one after the other so thought it would happen.. Had 1 failed / aborted txn before the successful one too (forgot to enable online txns on the payzapp card).. donno if that also counted towards the space error. Anyways is the cool off 24 hrs / next day always or can it be lesser fewer hrs too?
Usually between 24 to 48 hrs

Since you are using for the first time, and you had an error or failed txn system might have flagged your account.

Do try after 24 hrs ( worst case 48 hrs) after your last txn and i think it will go through.

For bank of baroda cc i payed my bill directly from payzapp wallet balance without transferring it to paytm and all
When I try paying my BoB bill it shows insufficient balance for Payzapp & greys it out.. whereas for trying an Axis payment it shows merchant not supported & greys it out due to that.

With this, my guess is (& it could be wrong) that partial payment is not possible for the BBPS / BoB bill it fetches & need to have the entire amount available in Payzapp wallet to be able to pay with it.. Thats what I can make out. Needs to be validated though.

Yes its fetch and pay full bill via Bbps. Wallet balance needs to be more than the bill

I think only BBPS payments are giving cashback on new payzapp using easy shop platinum

The transaction limit is 25000. It reset in 24 hrs from last transaction exactly.
Actually txn limit is upto Paytm's mood. Once I did txn of more than 30k in multiple shots in a single day.
After that Payzapp limit of using 1L monthly has been over so couldn't do but paytm was in good mood that day😂

Actually txn limit is upto Paytm's mood. Once I did txn of more than 30k in multiple shots in a single day.
After that Payzapp limit of using 1L monthly has been over so couldn't do but paytm was in good mood that day😂
I had requested Paytm customer support at that time Paytm clarify third party debit card limit of 25000 per day. I did not test actually transaction limit thereafter.

Back