• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

From what I've used, these cards gave points:

ICICI MMT Signature
ICICI Apay
HDFC Neucard

Don't use Axis & SBI cards. They don't give points to wallet load at all.
What about
HDFC DCB ( if rewards not received then will the milestone benefits get covered)
HDFC DCB PRIVILEGE
HDFC MONEY BACK
HDFC MONEY BACK PLUS

IS AMEX CARD IS Acceptable on PAYZAPP?

For wallet reloads which credit card provide rewards or cashback. Can anyone share there view ?

Note:
Kotak white card doesn't provide white pass for wallet transactions kotak bank customer care said.
Don’t use one single card for wallet as risk of getting blocked is high. Based on your need, use multiple card. Generally 5k to 10k per month is safe per card.

What about
HDFC DCB ( if rewards not received then will the milestone benefits get covered)
HDFC DCB PRIVILEGE
HDFC MONEY BACK
HDFC MONEY BACK PLUS

IS AMEX CARD IS Acceptable on PAYZAPP?
Tried with Moneyback. This happened:
IMG_5879.jpeg

Recently converted to Millenia. Otherwise transaction was in Moneyback.

amazon wallet money doesn't allow load via payzapp card, tried it myself.

Read on internet that icici pockets doesn't allow prepaid cards either.

Has anybody tried loading wallets with payzapp card?

Are you able to load payzapp from eterna card? I'm getting transaction failed message everytime. Even got a call from payzapp cc to confirm the transaction

Are you able to load payzapp from eterna card? I'm getting transaction failed message everytime. Even got a call from payzapp cc to confirm the transaction
Bob is playing some hide and seek game with all their cards specially new rupay cards on wallet loading.

I had this issue with eterna last month, but after call confirmation, it worked again.

Oh, no, i didn't call. I received a call from Bob.
I called bob cc. Surprisingly got connected in 30sec. She told me they've blocked payzapp wallet add money for all bob cards? Is it true?

Last edited:
I called bob cc. Surprisingly got connected in 30sec. She told me they've blocked payzapp wallet add money for all bob cards? Is it true?
Not for everyone. I just did a test transaction of 1 rupee and it works. It is blocked for customers who they consider to have abused the system. If wallet loads beyond a threshold, they block all wallet mcc. So it won’t work for wallet loads.
They don’t reveal the time to unblock. If one puts a lot of pressure, they close the card.

How do I know? Me and my colleagues got the card and we collected data of blocked cards. Anyone who did transaction above 15k (single transaction) or monthly value of 20k+ got blocked. Sad truth is I got this card for paying electricity bills (around 10 to 20k every 2 months) via PayZapp but cannot use it. I currently only use it for fast tag which will be less than 2k per month.

Bonus tip: Don’t use BOB cards for wallet loads beyond 5k a month. The 5k is just an assumption based on data I collected from colleagues.

Tip 2: The block is automatic with a business rule and kicks off immediately. There is no way to remove the block via customer care. If anyone was successful, please reply with time taken for unblock.

Last edited:
Which network & how old is your Eterna? And how much amount have you tried adding / have added to wallets recently?

Post the devaluation a few months back I'm only using Eterna for wallet loads (mostly Paytm & recently Payzapp after seeing this thread). Have done 41-42k per month (to max the Eterna RPs) & it's been working for me so far.. did this month's transactions earlier this week. I have thankfully not faced any issue in the last 3-4 months.

Not for everyone. I just did a test transaction of 1 rupee and it works. It is blocked for customers who they consider to have abused the system. If wallet loads beyond a threshold, they block all wallet mcc. So it won’t work for wallet loads.
They don’t reveal the time to unblock. If one puts a lot of pressure, they close the card.

How do I know? Me and my colleagues got the card and we collected data of blocked cards. Anyone who did transaction above 15k (single transaction) or monthly value of 20k+ got blocked. Sad truth is I got this card for paying electricity bills (around 10 to 20k every 2 months) via PayZapp but cannot use it. I currently only use it for fast tag which will be less than 2k per month.

Bonus tip: Don’t use BOB cards for wallet loads beyond 5k a month. The 5k is just an assumption based on data I collected from colleagues.

Tip 2: The block is automatic with a business rule and kicks off immediately. There is no way to remove the block via customer care. If anyone was successful, please reply with time taken for unblock.
My experience with my Eterna has thus far been contradictory to this, so not sure if this is entirely accurate 😃 But as you did say at the beginning of the post.. looks like these blocks are happening selectively / for some.

I've done wallet loads where individual txns have been >20k & I've also done >40k per month last 3-4 months too. My card is working fine (touchwood 😅). Just did a test txn of 100 on Payzapp after looking at this thread & it went through as well.

My experience with my Eterna has thus far been contradictory to this, so not sure if this is entirely accurate 😃 But as you did say at the beginning of the post.. looks like these blocks are happening selectively / for some.

I've done wallet loads where individual txns have been >20k & I've also done >40k per month last 3-4 months too. My card is working fine (touchwood 😅). Just did a test txn of 100 on Payzapp after looking at this thread & it went through as well.
May be your card is >90 days old? We don’t know the business rule the bank has but most banks have stringent rules for first 90 days. The restrictions mentioned earlier were for new customers. Did you make any wallet load transaction (only load and not other MCCs) above 20k in last 20 days? The issue started sometime in March it seems.

May be your card is >90 days old? We don’t know the business rule the bank has but most banks have stringent rules for first 90 days. The restrictions mentioned earlier were for new customers. Did you make any wallet load transaction (only load and not other MCCs) above 20k in last 20 days? The issue started sometime in March it seems.
My card is a year old.. & made an individual 20k+ wallet load just this week 😃

My eterna visa is new received yesterday only. Can that be the reason. Customer care said they've blocked all bob cards for wallet loads. Is this block for first 90 days only? Isn't this illegal and can we complain to rbi ombudsman also? @sameerdes @VijayflyRaven

Back