• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

I am unable to add money to my payzapp wallet from my bob snapdeal credit card, i was able to do it once but now every time the transaction is failing, can any one help in this matter?

For people saying unable to add money to wallet specally iphone users you need to donwload the payzapp app again from the appstore as it is a complete seprate app than the old one thus it will not be updated to new version autmaticaly i learned it the hard way
Yes there’s all together a new app in the app store.

I am unable to add money to my payzapp wallet from my bob snapdeal credit card, i was able to do it once but now every time the transaction is failing, can any one help in this matter?
even I'm facing the same issue while loading it with BOB ICAI Rupay credit card, i checked with CC they are saying that they temporarily disabled wallet reload transactions, it's been more than 15days and it's scenario still the same.

even I'm facing the same issue while loading it with BOB ICAI Rupay credit card, i checked with CC they are saying that they temporarily disabled wallet reload transactions, it's been more than 15days and it's scenario still the same.
BOB blocks customers who abuse wallet loads. If last 10 transactions equal a certain threshold (or) last single transaction above another threshold, card will be blocked for wallet MCC.

Same, happened with hpcl as well as snapdeal card.

Now tried today. HPCL card is working, but snapdeal is not working. Snapdeal is little new card. I think they have some restriction on new card. Maybe next month it will also work again.

Same, happened with hpcl as well as snapdeal card.

Now tried today. HPCL card is working, but snapdeal is not working. Snapdeal is little new card. I think they have some restriction on new card. Maybe next month it will also work again.
thanks for the info.

do you think they will reverse the reward points given for payzapp wallet load?

For wallet reloads which credit card provide rewards or cashback. Can anyone share there view ?

Note:
Kotak white card doesn't provide white pass for wallet transactions kotak bank customer care said.

For wallet reloads which credit card provide rewards or cashback. Can anyone share there view ?

Note:
Kotak white card doesn't provide white pass for wallet transactions kotak bank customer care said.
From what I've used, these cards gave points:

ICICI MMT Signature
ICICI Apay

Don't use Axis & SBI cards. They don't give points to wallet load at all.

Last edited:
Back