• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

Yes we do get. Even in MMT Card it gives MMT Mycash on Payzapp load. No capping.
Yeah but PayZapp has 1L transaction limit. So as soon as you complete the 1% cap of 1k on hdfc millennia, I don't think it's possible to transact. You can load PayZapp 2L but only can transact 1L. So you can't do both amazon and hdfc

Last edited:
I was able to finally do it. I de-registered uber from the 3rd party apps on paytm app, then linked again.

I'm going to spend 4k of my expected 5k monthly spend on IDFC select so that my addon cards (parents) get to access lounge.
you can spend total 2 lakhs through paytm wallet load via Uber app using payzapp card/mayamoney card/mobikwik card/Aeronpay card/zingoy RuPay gift card etc.

more details - https://www.technofino.in/community...-per-month-bob-eterna-give-3-75-cashback.8602

Ya, this is happening..
delink and link again your paytm wallet from Uber app

Noted
Actually my magnus hit 2.5l last month and currently it’s at 1.17l spent till yesterday so I am looking for a nice reward card for 1l after Magnus card
So thought at 1st day of billing cycle to wealth load 30k payzapp post which I use wealth card for offline I get 2.5% lets see statement gets generated once
May I know how did you spend this amount on Magnus?

is anybody able to pay credit card bills on payzapp by inputting credit card number as payment mode? i tried 2 different cards, both failed on different days.

only upi transactions going through

is anybody able to pay credit card bills on payzapp by inputting credit card number as payment mode? i tried 2 different cards, both failed on different days.

Bro how come it will work? Input of credit card only possible for a merchant transaction, not for a credit card bill..

Bro how come it will work? Input of credit card only possible for a merchant transaction, not for a credit card bill..
they are letting me input credit card details by specifically mentioning 'enter debit/credit card details' so i thought maybe they are really offering that feature. i guess they forgot to remove the credit card option from the credit card bill payment menu.

they are letting me input credit card details by specifically mentioning 'enter debit/credit card details' so i thought maybe they are really offering that feature. i guess they forgot to remove the credit card option from the credit card bill payment menu.
Even from the UPI option, you cannot pay in petrol bunk using Rupay card. Lot of things can only be validated while doing to things nowadays

This won't work. The gateway detects the bin number and transaction won't proceed in case of credit card.

Back