• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Phonepe wallet NOT accepting Amex MRCC

nilan

TF Buzz
Hello All,

I am trying to use my new amex MRCC for wallet loads. Since paytm wallet is not accepting new joinees, I tried using Phone pe. I am getting an error message " cards issued in foreign country can't be used". Contacted amex, they have no clue. Raised tickets at phone pe, no response. Are you able to load your phone pe wallet using amex MRCC? Please share how

Thanks

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
I'm able to add with 2% commission.
Hello All,

I am trying to use my new amex MRCC for wallet loads. Since paytm wallet is not accepting new joinees, I tried using Phone pe. I am getting an error message " cards issued in foreign country can't be used". Contacted amex, they have no clue. Raised tickets at phone pe, no response. Are you able to load your phone pe wallet using amex MRCC? Please share how

Thanks

ALOAK

TF Ace
Paid rent on mobikwik via amex. No rewards received post settlement.
Amex don't give MR for rent payment insurance utility but u do get MR if you pay Bsnl Mobil or landlines payment on Bsnl website. I get it for this. Fuel only HP that to selected stations but most fuel stations don't configure pos for Amex cuz of high MDR. Amex has tie-up with HP else you can purchase HP fuel vouchers on rewards multiplier and redeem at HP station for fuel.

nilan

TF Buzz
Amex don't give MR for rent payment insurance utility but u do get MR if you pay Bsnl Mobil or landlines payment on Bsnl website. I get it for this. Fuel only HP that to selected stations but most fuel stations don't configure pos for Amex cuz of high MDR. Amex has tie-up with HP else you can purchase HP fuel vouchers on rewards multiplier and redeem at HP station for fuel.
Haven’t seen HP vouchers in reward multiplier. When did you buy ?

dominic1229

TF Premier
Now, I am unable to use my AmEx cards on MobiKwik for rent payment of 19.5K. I get error message stating "This card has been blocked by Zaakpay". Any suggestions to fix this error?

ALOAK

TF Ace
Good for you. But, they usually block the cards once you start using this feature often. All my 3 AmEx cards are blocked by Zaakpay/Mobikwik.
I faced that too got msg by zaakpay/mobikwik when I tried landing 3rd time from Bangkok. But when I came back to bharath it allowed me to load again

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you still able to pay bsnl bills using Amex? Billpay says Amex is not supported. I'm using Platinum Travel