• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

So you applied for account after got the credit card? And credit card application applied online or in branch? Because online application not working now for non account holders
Nope, I just went to PNB website and applied online for this Select credit card. It was late night so was not able to do video kyc and then this pnb website always says that vkyc only for saving account something. Later I got sms for vkyc where they asked to do vkyc on pnbcard website. It took me 2-3 minutes for vkyc. Even I uploaded my last year rent agreement as address proof.

Nope, I just went to PNB website and applied online for this Select credit card. It was late night so was not able to do video kyc and then this pnb website always says that vkyc only for saving account something. Later I got sms for vkyc where they asked to do vkyc on pnbcard website. It took me 2-3 minutes for vkyc. Even I uploaded my last year rent agreement as address proof.
If you don't mind, can you try once from your side for apply again in pnb? Just to test it, because for me it's keep coming to apply page after entering Mobile number OTP.

My PNB card experience:
22 Feb - Applied for PNB Rupay Select
24 Feb- video kyc done
28 Feb - Video kyc approved sms
1 March - Got msg that card is lying discrepant. Called CC and he asked to send last year ITR
3 March - Card approved, virtual card visible on genie app
6 March - Card dispatched

Experience is not bad, just want to know if I apply for add-on card for my wife, can I get all rupay benefit on her card also?
Also I am trying on paytm to link with UPI but Paytm says card not found.. how can I link to UPI as BHIM is installed with other number on my mobile.
Buddy what's the mail id you forwarded the docs ??

I dont have account in PNB, will they approve my application if i apply for PNB credit card with income proof of Salary slip and Bank account statements or they will ask for an ITR?

Brother, when did you apply in online?
My PNB card experience:
24 Feb- video kyc done
1 March - Got msg that card is lying discrepant. Called CC and he asked to send last year ITR
8 March - Card delivered

My PNB card experience:
24 Feb- video kyc done
8 March - Card delivered
I forgot i already asked you 😂

15/02/2023-Applied through branch
The BM had the same problem uploading documents like many users face while applying online. He scanned the application forms and tried to upload it in CC portal but he was unable to do so the document size was above 4MB. Then I requested him to upload only the acknowledgment page of my ITR instead of scanning the whole ITR still the error persisted. The BM said he'll try later. I didn't want to hassle him further. I noted the UARN number and left. I was able to track my application as submitted in PNB Genie app
25/02/2023- I wrote an email to creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in I got an reply that they are yet to receive my application at their processing center and only after it is received at their end they'll consider processing my application.
27/02/2023- I went to the branch to inquire about my cc application status, BM said he was still unable to upload the docs and he said he will courier the application to the card processing center later that day.
09/02/2023-Again wrote an email to the customer care I got an reply that my application has been received by them and it is under processing and I'll get an SMS or Email if they need additional documents.
Still waiting

Back