• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Hi friends i got instant approval pnb platinum cc against fd on 17 March got virtual card immediately.in pnb genie app i can view card number and expiry date but can,t able to view CVV.anbody facing this problem.what can I do?

Applied for PNB Platinum yesterday and completed the VKYC today, PNB is miles behind the likes of IDFC bank when it comes to a smooth onboarding process. Still better than earlier when a person had to visit their branch and needed to fill a lengthy form, provide a long list of documents and flatter their brute employees just to get a credit card.

Now you have a website https://apply.pnbcard.in/ using which you can raise a credit card request, submit the documents online and use a not so efficient VKYC portal https://videokyc.pnbcard.in to complete your VKYC.

Be aware that their VKYC executives follow their own standard time and they do not have any respect for the time slot in which your VKYC is scheduled. I waited almost an hour just to get my VKYC done.

Even after the successful VKYC, I haven't heard back from their side yet, no emails and no messages.

PNB web interface for applying credit card is still very crude, however it gets the job done, thousand times better than the manual approach of applying the credit card earlier with them.
I also applied pnb platinum 2 3 weeks back and im experience was pretty good i only face trouble with vkyc process as i have to wait around 1½ hr just to get my vkyc done and at first vkyc agent refuse to approve my vkyc as hologram on my pan card was scratched up but after 10 mins she approves my vkyc then they ask for my 2021 income docs which i send and they approve my card. I dont know about others but for my process was fast and easy

I see. Anyway the trick you mentioned is this a sure shot trick? Because as I already given PAN and clicked proceed the application is already started.
If you don't trust me then just see cibil.com FAQ.
None of the loan company can do same enquiry in 15 days span. Same case for credit card company also (not sure the time span, I guess a week).

Best example is mine itself. I registered for PNB credit card application with 7xxxxxxxxxx phone number but unable to load docs (giving error), so tried freshly with secondary phone number after 2 days. Voila!! it was done with same used enquiry (enquiry used to happen based on PAN number).

I called customer care & they changed the phone number from secondary number to primary number 7xxxxxxxxx.

Note:
I bought cibil subscription so can see what's going on with my cibil on daily basis (cibil member for more than 2 years).

Last edited:
The issue is resolved now? It's was on a Loop while applying through online since keep on redirecting to home page. I applied in bank directly 10 days back, still it's under processing.
buddy do one thing, just give secondary number (you can give your mom or dad number if you won't have 2nd).
Once everything is done & card will be in dispatch status at that time just write a mail or call to customer care with that registered 2nd number & ask them to change the number to your primary number.

I was seeing issue with my primary number like after uploading all the docs I was keeps on getting the error. So I changed the phone number & again did all the process (hardly took 5 mins as I already had all the docs with me). When the card was in dispatch status, I called the customer care & asked them to change the number. They did it in 2 days.

buddy do one thing, just give secondary number (you can give your mom or dad number if you won't have 2nd).
Once everything is done & card will be in dispatch status at that time just write a mail or call to customer care with that registered 2nd number & ask them to change the number to your primary number.

I was seeing issue with my primary number like after uploading all the docs I was keeps on getting the error. So I changed the phone number & again did all the process (hardly took 5 mins as I already had all the docs with me). When the card was in dispatch status, I called the customer care & asked them to change the number. They did it in 2 days.
How do I apply if already an application is ongoing?

Back