• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

I have a weird question. I know PNB Rupay select is better than platinum but in select 2 rp for 150 rupees and in platinum 1 rp for 100 rupees. 1 rp = 0.5 here so select has 0.67% and platinum has 0.5% valueback but as these cards will most likely be used for UPI and in UPI smaller transactions are a lot. For a transaction of 100 rupees UPI, you'll be receiving 1 rp for platinum but 0 rp for select as select needs atleast a transaction of 150 rupees to give 2 rp. We'll be making a lot of transactions which will fall between 100 to 149 rupees. So is PNB Rupay platinum better than PNB rupay select for UPI usage?

I have a weird question. I know PNB Rupay select is better than platinum but in select 2 rp for 150 rupees and in platinum 1 rp for 100 rupees. 1 rp = 0.5 here so select has 0.67% and platinum has 0.5% valueback but as these cards will most likely be used for UPI and in UPI smaller transactions are a lot. For a transaction of 100 rupees UPI, you'll be receiving 1 rp for platinum but 0 rp for select as select needs atleast a transaction of 150 rupees to give 2 rp. We'll be making a lot of transactions which will fall between 100 to 149 rupees. So is PNB Rupay platinum better than PNB rupay select for UPI usage?
Who use PNB for rewards here 😂 it's mainly for the health voucher in select variant, and platinum have no joining fee.. also UPI is one other perks.. for rewards, go with tata neu.. PNB is not great for that

Neu is not LTF for me. PNB will be. Not really into non LTF staff.
If you need LTF then compromise on rewards.. Try neu, I got LTF offer recently and applied today. Just start the application and leave in mid way, do some bbnow transactions for few 100rs daily for 3 or 4 days.. LTF will come, after 31st March it's really tough, start today

If you need LTF then compromise on rewards.. Try neu, I got LTF offer recently and applied today. Just start the application and leave in mid way, do some bbnow transactions for few 100rs daily for 3 or 4 days.. LTF will come, after 31st March it's really tough, start today
The problem is everytime I put the PAN and proceed, a new enquiry hits.

Back