• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Today i.e. 25 March, i applied for PNB cc online, it went smooth and they offered me cc limit of 284k. The documents upload is very buggy, was not able to upload required documents... waiting for video kyc next business day

They seriously need to work on the application process with regards to the document collection.
While applying online, they just ask for last 3 Pay slips and 6 months bank statement. Then, they put the application on hold and do not share any reason/details. We then need to contact customer care and they will tell that you have not shared Form 16 (which was never asked) and bank statement (which we actually did). So, you need to email both of these. Then, again a new email comes that Form 16 is only applicable if income < 5 LPA. So, you need to sent ITR acknowledgement.

Attachments

• 1679913323259.png
    1679913323259.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 20
I
They seriously need to work on the application process with regards to the document collection.
While applying online, they just ask for last 3 Pay slips and 6 months bank statement. Then, they put the application on hold and do not share any reason/details. We then need to contact customer care and they will tell that you have not shared Form 16 (which was never asked) and bank statement (which we actually did). So, you need to email both of these. Then, again a new email comes that Form 16 is only applicable if income < 5 LPA. So, you need to sent ITR acknowledgement.
Raised this issue to rbi ombudsman but no reply yet..

15/02/2023-Applied through branch
The BM had the same problem uploading documents like many users face while applying online. He scanned the application forms and tried to upload it in CC portal but he was unable to do so the document size was above 4MB. Then I requested him to upload only the acknowledgment page of my ITR instead of scanning the whole ITR still the error persisted. The BM said he'll try later. I didn't want to hassle him further. I noted the UARN number and left. I was able to track my application as submitted in PNB Genie app
25/02/2023- I wrote an email to creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in I got an reply that they are yet to receive my application at their processing center and only after it is received at their end they'll consider processing my application.
27/02/2023- I went to the branch to inquire about my cc application status, BM said he was still unable to upload the docs and he said he will courier the application to the card processing center later that day.
09/02/2023-Again wrote an email to the customer care I got an reply that my application has been received by them and it is under processing and I'll get an SMS or Email if they need additional documents.
Still waiting
Got my approval today
15/02/2023-Applied through branch for Rupay select
12/03/2023-Got verification call from PNB
27/03/2023-Got approval SMS and activated my Virtual card (Applied for Rupay select but I got PNB Gold)

Got my approval today
15/02/2023-Applied through branch for Rupay select
12/03/2023-Got verification call from PNB
27/03/2023-Got approval SMS and activated my Virtual card (Applied for Rupay select but I got PNB Gold)
So I applied on 15th March, will it take a month to get verification call?? Some ppl does in online and all things done in a week, ridiculous process for PNB

Today i.e. 25 March, i applied for PNB cc online, it went smooth and they offered me cc limit of 284k. The documents upload is very buggy, was not able to upload required documents... waiting for video kyc next business day
You didn't get the Loop after the OTP in online application? Any accounts in pnb?

I had also applied for Rupay Select card 2 weeks back, with no further update. Contacted their support last week and they said my VKYC is pending which is incorrect. I had completed my VKYC on same day of application. The Genie app shows VKYC status and verification as not applicable. Their support said to resume application and perform VKYC again, but i get this web error after submitting the otp JSONObject["data"] is not a JSONObject. Later they mentioned to email creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in and get the status, but still waiting for their reply.

Do they have any other email adress to report?

So I applied on 15th March, will it take a month to get verification call?? Some ppl does in online and all things done in a week, ridiculous process for PNB
They take their own sweet time. All we can do is wait. You can call their customer care to get an update on your application the agents are helpful. I wrote around 2 emails back to back asking them about the my application status and the next day I received the verification call.

Back