• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

They take their own sweet time. All we can do is wait. You can call their customer care to get an update on your application the agents are helpful. I wrote around 2 emails back to back asking them about the my application status and the next day I received the verification call.
I thought applying via bank route will skip kyc related stuffs and could save some days to approve faster.. But it is the other ways taking more time than online. I had no option since the online application is on a Loop..

I had also applied for Rupay Select card 2 weeks back, with no further update. Contacted their support last week and they said my VKYC is pending which is incorrect. I had completed my VKYC on same day of application. The Genie app shows VKYC status and verification as not applicable. Their support said to resume application and perform VKYC again, but i get this web error after submitting the otp JSONObject["data"] is not a JSONObject. Later they mentioned to email creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in and get the status, but still waiting for their reply.

Do they have any other email adress to report?
Same issue with me. Help if u find any solution

I thought applying via bank route will skip kyc related stuffs and could save some days to approve faster.. But it is the other ways taking more time than online. I had no option since the online application is on a Loop..
If one have an account with PNB I suggest to take the offline route. If KYC and income docs are in order the staff will complete the online application and generate the UARN, then they take the print out of the same and courier the hard copies along with our KYC to the CC department. After it is received by the CC department it takes around 15days to get the final approval. In my case the manager forgot to forward the application for nearly 2 weeks after trying to upload the scanned docs which failed, hence the delay. The system at the branch end too have upload limits so they too face the same issue like others who apply via online.

If one have an account with PNB I suggest to take the offline route. If KYC and income docs are in order the staff will complete the online application and generate the UARN, then they take the print out of the same and courier the hard copies along with our KYC to the CC department. After it is received by the CC department it takes around 15days to get the final approval. In my case the manager forgot to forward the application for nearly 2 weeks after trying to upload the scanned docs which failed, hence the delay. The system at the branch end too have upload limits so they too face the same issue like others who apply via online.
It's 13 days now for me

It's 13 days now for me
quickest way to know the current status of your application is to contact the customer care directly. They will let you know whether your application has been received by them if received they will let you know the exact status of your application. Based on my interactions with them I assume once the application is received at their end they verify the documents if everything is in order they will proceed to the next stage if not they'll let us know by sms/email that the application is lying discrepant. For offline application they do additional verification through a call. I got the verification call on 12th of March and my CIBIL got hit on 23/03/2023. I called the customer care the same day the agent said that my application is in the final stages and I'll get my card approved soon. On 27/03/2023 I got the approval SMS and I was able to generate the Virtual card within minutes.

My application for PNB CC got stuck. I got the message on 28 March that your application is lying disscrepent... When I called on their tolfree number, they told you have to upload Form No. 16, while i already uploaded my 3 months salary slip and 6 month bank statement..... Anyways i have sent them my form 16 along with ITR detail... earlier to that video kyc went smoothly with uncle type agents!!!!

Look like pnb is also reading tf community messages and how users are frustrated..
They are improving day by day
My application approved in just 5 days
21 March - application submitted
22 March- Done vkyc in morning at 10 clock
Recevied and message vkyc approved in evening
23 March - application lying disc.. message received from Bank
Called customer card and they ask to submit last 2 year itr acknowledge
Sat and sun in between so no update from bank
26 March - Again send same document
27 March- received acknowledge from Bank that they received my docs.
28 March - Application approved message received

I am thankful to all tf community users who shared their experiences and I got all the Bank email id from post and smooth gone through processes..

How ar
Look like pnb is also reading tf community messages and how users are frustrated..
They are improving day by day
My application approved in just 5 days
21 March - application submitted
22 March- Done vkyc in morning at 10 clock
Recevied and message vkyc approved in evening
23 March - application lying disc.. message received from Bank
Called customer card and they ask to submit last 2 year itr acknowledge
Sat and sun in between so no update from bank
26 March - Again send same document
27 March- received acknowledge from Bank that they received my docs.
28 March - Application approved message received

I am thankful to all tf community users who shared their experiences and I got all the Bank email id from post and smooth gone through processes..
How you submitted in online? The page is on a Loop for many ppl

Back