• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

KLB@96

TF Premier
Hi People, After more than 45 days of fighting tooth and nail, going back and forth. My PNB Credit card is FINALLY approved.
However..... as soon as I logged into my PNB Genie application, I saw PNB Rupay Platinum instead of PNB Rupay Select (the card that I applied for)
I am so frustrated.
Anyone experienced this? Wrong card approval? How did you sort this out? What's the process and time taken :(

PNB - truly hating it at the moment
https://www.technofino.in/community...-for-quick-approval.10340/page-15#post-359095 check this

P B R G

TF Ace
I didn't even know that my card was approved and issued. Absolute zero communication. On Monday when I tracked the status in Genie app, it throwed error message. Then I tried to login using mobile number and i could login and see the card details added in the app already. Since then using the virtual card for Online and UPI payments.

Applied on 25/08. Waiting for the physical card now.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My online application got stuck before submission. Now it keeps throwing me back to otp page whether I try to continue the application or start a new one. Any resolution suggestions, apart from physically applying at the branch?