• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for PNB select rupay credit card on 08 oct 2023.Did video KYC on 9 oct 2023 and got VKYC approval SMS on 10 oct 2023.and got card approval SMS on 16 oct 2023 and got credit dispatch message on 18 oct 2023.Very fast process for me.
Maybe lucky. The whole process of applying and doing vkyc till it goes in process took 3 weeks since they keep asking ITR even when given salary slips. And after giving ITR, they keep sending same emails of submitting ITR even though already submitted. At last they acknowledged and put the application in process, and it took 3 days more to approve.

It's been 35 days and multiple follow up, then my card got dispatched, even though I activated the card through app to avoid closing of it before it arrives. My highest limit is 6.3L and they approve me for 50K.

Overall, the worse experience for me at least.

paresh22

TF Ace
Is it? I applied for pnb rupay select cc assuming it is eligible for ott offers.
Check this topic

My pnb rupay select cc got approved 5 days back which I'm yet to receive and they sent me the first statement yesterday with joining fees. Is it normal for pnb?
Yes, PNB RuPay Select has joining Fee.

Please check your virtual card in PNB Genie app, using virtual card you can start using the card in UPI and online.
If you can't able to see your Virtual card then only the issue is.

They will deliver in 5 to 7 working days.

Normally their billing date for Rupay Select is 21st of every month, but you could change this to you desired date.

booklover

TF Buzz
My pnb rupay select cc got approved 5 days back which I'm yet to receive and they sent me the first statement yesterday with joining fees. Is it normal for pnb?
I also got a statement with joining fees.

Mine got approved 3 weeks ago and they still haven't delivered the card. I haven't even activated the card but I still got the statement.

PNB service is really bad and disappointing.