• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tried several times. Same white page appears after submitting ITR and bank statement
May be restraining new application inflow due to high volume of applications on process, they strictly work on 10 to 5 p.m 🤣 ,please check is there any cibil enquiry happened during apply the card , because cibil enquiry may happen on card selection page itself, have you selected card every time you login ?

iimadarsh

TF Select
Yes cibil enquiry happened.
May be restraining new application inflow due to high volume of applications on process, they strictly work on 10 to 5 p.m 🤣 ,please check is there any cibil enquiry happened during apply the card , because cibil enquiry may happen on card selection page itself, have you selected card every time you login ?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

kunal89

TF Premier
Applied rupay select today. Process was very fast in pnb website including document upload. I got URN number with provisional limit of 370000. Now I'm trying to start vkyc since last 30 mins. All it says is our executive are busy. What next? I can complete vkyc any time later on by clicking the same link?

nitinmits

TF Premier
Applied rupay select today. Process was very fast in pnb website including document upload. I got URN number with provisional limit of 370000. Now I'm trying to start vkyc since last 30 mins. All it says is our executive are busy. What next? I can complete vkyc any time later on by clicking the same link?
Try tomorrow morning 10:30AM

kunal89

TF Premier
I just completed VKYC. Started exactly at 10 AM and within 2 attempt I got the line. KYC madam was so not interested person but eventually cleared it within 2 mins.
My question to this forum, is there anything I need to do myself or just wait and watch till approval?

paresh22

TF Ace
I just completed VKYC. Started exactly at 10 AM and within 2 attempt I got the line. KYC madam was so not interested person but eventually cleared it within 2 mins.
My question to this forum, is there anything I need to do myself or just wait and watch till approval?
I suggest wait for KYC approval sms then you can proceed to sending email to them by attaching last 2 year ITR.
Check this information

iimadarsh

TF Select
I'm writing here with a rather frustrating issue that I'm facing while applying for the PNB Platinum Credit Card. I've encountered a problem during the application process and I'm hoping that someone might have some insight or solutions to offer.Here's the problem I'm facing: While uploading my ITR and bank statement, a white blank page keeps appearing. To make matters worse, my UARN and application number are missing from this page. I've tried various troubleshooting steps, including attempting to fill out the form again by clicking on the "resume application" link. Unfortunately, every time I do this, the same white page appears.I've gone the extra mile by trying different devices, including laptops and mobile phones, but the issue remains consistent. Even after contacting the customer care team, I'm at a loss because they seem clueless as well. They claim that no application is showing up under the provided mobile number.To add to my worries, a CIBIL enquiry has already taken place due to this application process.I'm really stuck and unsure about how to proceed from here. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem during their credit card application? If so, could you please share any tips or solutions that might help me get through this?Your assistance would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm writing here with a rather frustrating issue that I'm facing while applying for the PNB Platinum Credit Card. I've encountered a problem during the application process and I'm hoping that someone might have some insight or solutions to offer.Here's the problem I'm facing: While uploading my ITR and bank statement, a white blank page keeps appearing. To make matters worse, my UARN and application number are missing from this page. I've tried various troubleshooting steps, including attempting to fill out the form again by clicking on the "resume application" link. Unfortunately, every time I do this, the same white page appears.I've gone the extra mile by trying different devices, including laptops and mobile phones, but the issue remains consistent. Even after contacting the customer care team, I'm at a loss because they seem clueless as well. They claim that no application is showing up under the provided mobile number.To add to my worries, a CIBIL enquiry has already taken place due to this application process.I'm really stuck and unsure about how to proceed from here. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem during their credit card application? If so, could you please share any tips or solutions that might help me get through this?Your assistance would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions.
I appreciate that you are stubborn and not give up this process , here I request you to apply offline and once get approved write email to remove one hard cibil enquiry which was made on online submission, their online process is full of luck and no matter of works , so apply offline route if you desired this card. I’m reading Buddha quotes everyday after applying this card through online , my friend who applied on 11th august through branch he got approved yesterday itself.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Have applied for PNB card on Thursday (31/8/23) and completed VKYC on the same day.

Got a reference number then no message or mail.

Can someone let me know how long I have to wait for the status ?

And since I have completed VKYC , is my application approved ?

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have applied for PNB card on Thursday (31/8/23) and completed VKYC on the same day.

Got a reference number then no message or mail.

Depends on your Luck !

No! You need to submit income documents after receiving VKYC approved message.

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi People, After more than 45 days of fighting tooth and nail, going back and forth. My PNB Credit card is FINALLY approved.
However..... as soon as I logged into my PNB Genie application, I saw PNB Rupay Platinum instead of PNB Rupay Select (the card that I applied for)
I am so frustrated.
Anyone experienced this? Wrong card approval? How did you sort this out? What's the process and time taken :(

PNB - truly hating it at the moment