• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibilty to get SCB Ultimate using C2C without prior relationship?

advikm

TF Buzz
Is there a possibility of getting a card-to-card SCB Ultimate. Holding no relationship with SCB whatsoever. Have SBI with 6L limit.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what i did head over to youtube even some youtube got the card since it seem to be basic/ starter card from scb i knew it there would more chances of approval and first year free made it more appealing ,plus i wanted one scb card and as per blog on scb ultimate if i would have received limit of 4 lakhs on smart scb i could have applied for ultimate no cooling period whatsoever once i get the limit of 4 lakshs or after limit enhancement.
Exactly my thoughts bro :) . Even I want to make headway into SC and apply for the ultimate once I get the limit of 4 lac. I was applying for the most basic entry-level Smart card and thought it should be easy to get. Calling customer care is useless because they outrightly reject your application for any card if you are not on their approved list.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i can confirm no sms nor no email from cibil so.. that means scb didn't actually looked into my cibil and hence as per email they might reach me either to ask for document and reject me after a hard enquiry cause I'm pretty sure all info provided was accurate and never been rejected when cibil was access through bank , my ciibil is sitting at 792
This is strange. Do keep us posted on what happens next, would be very eager to know and it will be helpful.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes cause whenever i have applied either bob or zomato rbl or even IDFC first bank cc i would get message from cibil cause i have subscribe to them . i hope I'm not wrong will check my cibil on 10th of august , and for me i didn't see any option of choosing bank statement of cc statement , it only asked for itr document but didn't asked to upload them cause it stuck on processing , i can't believe scb as such stupid system and they say it instant approval cause they ask for so much information compare to other cc which are either LTF or paid it much faster.
This is where it shows:

Payslip
Other Bank Card Statement

Document uploading is on the final stage once the application is approved.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 6.03.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 6.03.17 PM.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 38

nitin007

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Exactly my thoughts bro :) . Even I want to make headway into SC and apply for the ultimate once I get the limit of 4 lac. I was applying for the most basic entry-level Smart card and thought it should be easy to get. Calling customer care is useless because they outrightly reject your application for any card if you are not on their approved list.
Hi, can you let me know on which customer care number did you tried calling on. I have some issues with the application processing.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This is where it shows:

Payslip
Other Bank Card Statement

Document uploading is on the final stage once the application is approved.
oh yes it was ITR for me and even you had c2c statement option where for me no such option , you applied on 1st august right? i wonder why i didn't show up on mine even though it won't matter much

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
oh yes it was ITR for me and even you had c2c statement option where for me no such option , you applied on 1st august right? i wonder why i didn't show up on mine even though it won't matter much
Are you self-employed? That could be the only reason why it showed ITR for you and payslip for me.

Yes, i applied on 1st Aug.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, can you let me know on which customer care number did you tried calling on. I have some issues with the application processing.
City-wise phone numbers are on https://www.sc.com/in/contact-us/ but you cannot talk to anyone if you are not an SC customer. Last month, I had tried applying for ultimate and customer care had called me proactively only to be told that I cannot get any card since my employer is not on their approved list.

BUT if this was true, then no self employed person can get a SC....dont know what their real ctiteria is.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
did you gave your c2c statment ? cause at least that youtube said he receive scb smart card using c2c even though i skipped most of the video
I chose c2c as the option from the dropdown, but the document upload is after the approval. It got stuck on "processing" page only.