• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibilty to get SCB Ultimate using C2C without prior relationship?

advikm

TF Buzz
Is there a possibility of getting a card-to-card SCB Ultimate. Holding no relationship with SCB whatsoever. Have SBI with 6L limit.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
update : from SCB
Dear Mr Singhvi,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 09 August 2022.

Based on your representation, we have taken up the issue with the respective team for processing the application action and we would like to clarify you that no application has been found based on the details provided by you for the same we request you to revert us with the current credit card application reference number starts with IN20XXXX to investigate further which is subject to necessary approval.

We are unable to trace the status of your Credit Card application form based on the details provided in your mail. Hence, we request you to provide the following for us to check and update the status:

1) Your application reference number
2) Date of birth
3) Your name as mentioned in the application
4) The date/month of application and the region you are from
5) The person who helped you with the application
6) Your mailing address and contact numbers
7) Mode of application (Online / Physical)
8) The card type applied for
9) PAN #
have send all these things , probably will get a reply to re-apply which i won't

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
So what is the best way? go to bank and apply?
Update :- got a call from standard chartered and the person told me basically they don't provide cc to self employed and he even mentioned some debit to income ratio and it need to be above 65% but then for self employed person it will come to zero so i asked if applying through branch will help he said sir the system will trigger zero DIR cause we don't provide cc to self employed person . 😔 He then said my application is rejected.