• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibilty to get SCB Ultimate using C2C without prior relationship?

advikm

TF Buzz
Is there a possibility of getting a card-to-card SCB Ultimate. Holding no relationship with SCB whatsoever. Have SBI with 6L limit.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Sorry bro, couldn't help. But the inquiry for sure was from scb and they may approve it too.
The only reason i think it won't be approval cause why didn't it showed up during the first time even though my net was cut off after a while but not during the first 2 to 5min i clicked on submit so let hope for the worst and second thing the card is instant approval so I couldn't submitted the required documents so hence they couldn't give me a limit either 🤔 and they rejected me on the second try ? Huh why didn't it said you have applied before ! Wow so much confusion 😂 and since application didn't got submitted cibil enquiry took place after 3 hr from initial submit

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Someone have aske this question too previously search for it in the community and check if any answers a
How can we confirm if our employer is in their approved list before we apply ?
The only way to know is by trying to apply online and getting a call back from cc. Don’t actually go through the whole process. Just fill in your name, email , phone , source of income and gross salary…then quit the application. You will get a call , that’s how I got the call from them yhe first time.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
update : now cibil stand at 790 so lost 2 point just like you @BMR and in inquiry scb is show for 50,000 k and it been 7 days till today for application being in pending even though some say after 10 days you get a email from scb of card being approved or declined and i have no hope of the application being approved cause why would my cibil went 2 point down cause of rejection right cause in the past it never went down

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
update : now cibil stand at 790 so lost 2 point just like you @BMR and in inquiry scb is show for 50,000 k and it been 7 days till today for application being in pending even though some say after 10 days you get a email from scb of card being approved or declined and i have no hope of the application being approved cause why would my cibil went 2 point down cause of rejection right cause in the past it never went down
Even I lost 2 points. I do not think that the rejection gets reported in cibil. But hard inquiry within a short span of time definitely brings it down "temporarily". Dont worry, the score should bounce back.

Did you follow up on the email to get a status update? I think they will approve yours since you are self-employed.

As for my case, I raised the concern on Twitter and someone got in touch with me. He said that post covid, they have stopped providing cards to non-listed employees but there are some agencies who work for them, and they are allowed to submit applications for non-listed employees too. He said they are testing some new stuff, so he asked me to call after a week but I have lost the mojo now. Ultimate card was my only motto, other than that, this card is good for noting...they hardly have any offers and the 2 percent they give for online spends on smart card is also available on axis.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Even I lost 2 points. I do not think that the rejection gets reported in cibil. But hard inquiry within a short span of time definitely brings it down "temporarily". Dont worry, the score should bounce back.

Did you follow up on the email to get a status update? I think they will approve yours since you are self-employed.

As for my case, I raised the concern on Twitter and someone got in touch with me. He said that post covid, they have stopped providing cards to non-listed employees but there are some agencies who work for them, and they are allowed to submit applications for non-listed employees too. He said they are testing some new stuff, so he asked me to call after a week but I have lost the mojo now. Ultimate card was my only motto, other than that, this card is good for noting...they hardly have any offers and the 2 percent they give for online spends on smart card is also available on axis.
yeah have send a email to customer.care@sc.com to know the staus of the application

joshmas

TF Buzz
Yes, I got an SMS as well as an email that a credit inquiry was made, and it came immediately after I clicked the Proceed button, and it got stuck on "processing".

Anyone who has been through the process - can someone confirm if I should try again and if it will not do another hard enquiry ? My cibil fell from 796 to 794 :-(
even for me, it's stuck at processing. Dont know what to do. The page does seem to proceed after that

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
even for me, it's stuck at processing. Dont know what to do. The page does seem to proceed after that
Did you also get a cibil enquiry from scb for 50k ?

I followed up with customer care and they say just try again. But they are not sure if a cibil enquiry will be done again or not. So I chose not to apply for now.