• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibilty to get SCB Ultimate using C2C without prior relationship?

advikm

TF Buzz
Is there a possibility of getting a card-to-card SCB Ultimate. Holding no relationship with SCB whatsoever. Have SBI with 6L limit.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Is there a possibility of getting a card-to-card SCB Ultimate. Holding no relationship with SCB whatsoever. Have SBI with 6L limit.
do post here , if you do get the card cause even the great of cc enthusiast first apply for sc smart/lower varaint sc card and then apply via otp and 1rs charge for sc ultimate , no coolig period required only thing is exisiting sc card limit must be 4lakhs or above

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
You need 5L limit on existing card at minimum to get Ultimate approved. Apply online, then for income docs, use card's statement. You can expect a decision in 2 working days.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need 5L limit on existing card at minimum to get Ultimate approved. Apply online, then for income docs, use card's statement. You can expect a decision in 2 working days.
C2C is stopped for 5 major tier1cities...that's what I was told when I tried applying online. The CC also told me that you need to be on their approved list of employers/companies, or else it is not possible to get a StanChar card.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
`Hello,

DO you know if its possible to get ultimate card on the basis of card 2 card?

Any info will be good also if any agent you know who can do it.

Thanks,
BT
I got the SCB ULTIMATE with C2C in Feb 20 but cancelled due to COVID as complimentary flight ticket was no use that time. Secondly there were limited options of redemption of points.

If u r having DCB or Infinia, then u should not consider it. Instead u should go for Axis Magnus. Yes.. If u don't having DCB or Infinia then u should have second option for Ultimate. First option should Magnus if u have 1 lakh monthly spending.

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
thanks for the reply.

I have magnus, I will its one of best card for travelling only drawback is it doesn't support add-on cards unless you apply during application.

Other than ultimate card any low variant card from sc?

I am just looking normal card from SC.