• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved credit card offer for Amazon pay ICICI credit card users

me_sovon

TF Select
I recently got the Amazon pay ICICI credit card without any income proof and document verification.
This is my first unsecured credit card.

Now I want to ask those people who got the Amazon pay credit card recently, did you recieve any pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI?

How much time it took for the offer?

What was your average spends on those months?

Did you get the life time free credit card or chargeable card on the pre-approved offer?

Update: So My Amazon pay ICICI card was approved on 19 July 2024, and I got the pre-approved life time free ICICI coral Rupay credit card offer on 9th August 2024 midnight, my first billing date is 12 August 2024.
The physical card was dispatched on the same day 9th August, got the physical card on 12 August 2024.

Last edited:
ICICI does NOT give pre-approved offers to AmazonPay CC holders.

You need to call/write to them and ask any of their core CCs. They will consider n issue based on certain other compliance issues. So, ask for their Platinum RuPay or Platinum Visa card first. Thereafter, pre-approved would start appearing for you.

Wait for 3-6 months before you ask. Keep using AmazonPay card in the meantime.

I recently got the Amazon pay ICICI credit card without any income proof and document verification.

Now I want to ask those people who got the Amazon pay credit card recently, did you recieve any pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI?

Did you get the life time free credit card or chargeable card on the pre-approved offer?
just ask for ICICI Platinum Credit card at their ICICI Twitter account.. here

they will most likely provide..

All the best ..

Congrats
Within 4-5 months you get Coral Rupay LTF pre approved
Within 6 months
Regular spends on Amazon and I got LE from 1.5L to 4.2L & Coral Rupay Pre Approved all together and I spend around 1L within 5 months of getting the card
Coral Rupay will be LTF and Platinum via call you can get instant approval

ICICI does NOT give pre-approved offers to AmazonPay CC holders.

You need to call/write to them and ask any of their core CCs. They will consider n issue based on certain other compliance issues. So, ask for their Platinum RuPay or Platinum Visa card first. Thereafter, pre-approved would start appearing for you.

Wait for 3-6 months before you ask. Keep using AmazonPay card in the meantime.

I have asked them, they told me the Platinum card is going to discontinue so they will not provide the same for that reason.
If I want any card, I have to apply for that.

just ask for ICICI Platinum Credit card at their ICICI Twitter account.. here

they will most likely provide..

All the best ..
I have asked them, they told me the Platinum card is going to discontinue so they will not provide the same for that reason.
If I want any card, I have to apply for that

They are saying that the platinum card is going to discontinue so they are not providing this right now to anyone.
Not sure about this try calling CC multiple times with different CC agents.
Yes, ICICI is issuing the Platinum card kit instantly on FD Basis via the Branch for a long time.
Mine card is discontinued.
Platinum available only via FD route now.
Yes, I got the Mine card via Pre-approved offer in the iMobile App in Dec 23 took the card and closed it in June also got the joining fees revered with GST while closing the card not sure about the reason but I have not asked for the fee reversal.
If you urgently need any card can get the MMT Base Variant card on call via CC joining fees 590(One-time fees from 2nd yr LTF)
I also want the rupay coral, but don't know when they will offer that, mainly I am waiting for BBD sale, that's why I'm eager to get the card
ICICI issues Rupay Coral LTF offer in September before the sale in batches else get the MMT card

Last edited:
Yes, I got the Mine card via Pre-approved offer in the iMobile App in Dec 23 took the card and closed it in June also got the joining fees revered with GST while closing the card not sure about the reason but I have not asked for the fee reversal.
If you urgently need any card can get the MMT Base Variant card on call via CC joining fees 590(One-time fees from 2nd yr LTF)

But they are clearly saying that co branded credit are not applicable for this kind offer, means they are saying that as I have only amazon pay card so they can't approve any other cards on this.
I have to apply separately or I have to wait for pre approved offer recieved on iMobile app.

Better to procure LTF Platinum Card, that will be your Core card and post that you can get pre approved offers and all.

Just start your new credit card application and leave it in between, do not complete it.
You will start receiving calls from ICICI representatives notifying you which card you are eligible for (LTF). This mostly works for everyone, try your luck.

Back