• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

To everyone who are sending upgrade request on conversions@bobfinancial.com.... You can try something which I tried If u don't want to fill form.... Send the same email 3-4 times on the email address... Every email will be assigned a different ticket id... And will be reviewed by different people....

Mostly ur request will be taken without any form filling.... I did same for upgrade from easy to premier..... 3 reply emails sent with form... The 4th one directly replied that upgrade request taken.. I didn't filled any form....

Last edited:
Did you get the LTF or Paid.
To everyone who are sending upgrade request on conversions@bobfinancial.com.... You can try something which I tried If u don't want to fill form.... Send the same email 3-4 times on the email address... Every email will be assigned a different ticket id... And will be reviewed by different people....

Mostly ur request will be taken without any form filling.... I did same for upgrade from easy to premier..... 3 reply emails sent with form... The 4th one directly replied that upgrade request taken.. I didn't filled any form....

What is shared when applying via ITR? The one page acknowledgement or full 50+ pages ITR?

Also, is the 30L criterion for Eterna gross salary or net salary?
For salaried individuals, just sending salary slips along with bank statements works.
If self-employed, have to send ITR acknowledgement along with full computation.

For salaried individuals, just sending salary slips along with bank statements works.
If self-employed, have to send ITR acknowledgement along with full computation.
Salary slip won't meet 30L criterion, as there are other bonus components also not mentioned in payslip. So, want to share ITR instead.

What is meant by full computation? You mean full 50-100 pages ITR?

Eterna or Conversions team is not confirming whether upgrade will be LTF or not from my current LTF BOB Premier card
What should I do? Directly fill out the conversions form and send it? or cut the amount written in the conversions form and write LTF and then sign and send it?
Are you having any other banks LTF premium Cards?

Your Easy was issued before this LTF offer of BOB??
I have BOB Select issued Dec 2020(Not LTF), willing to upgrade to Premier. If I upgrade will the Premier be LTF ??
No... I got easy in april 2022.... Ltf offer was going on... Since currently ltf offer is going... Your card should become ltf.... First confirm it from customer care via email... That you have a paid card and if you upgrade and since ltf offer going on... Will you get ltf... Mail on

crm@bobfinancial.com
conversions@bobfinancial.com

Currently they are not taking c2c for eterna.... My 2-3 friends tried.... Didnt worked.... They were offering only paid with 20 lakh infinia metal...
When I asked them around Feb-March for 30L criterion, they denied even that. So it seems a bit arbitrary.

From the posts here, it looks like only Eterna team is saying 30L criterion and conversions and normal customer care is denying it.

But Eterna won't take request for upgrade, so not sure how to proceed further.

No... I got easy in april 2022.... Ltf offer was going on... Since currently ltf offer is going... Your card should become ltf.... First confirm it from customer care via email... That you have a paid card and if you upgrade and since ltf offer going on... Will you get ltf... Mail on

crm@bobfinancial.com
conversions@bobfinancial.com
Yeah thanks, I have mailed to conversions email ID. CRM Team is useless.
BTW, How did you get confirmed that your card is LTF (knowingly that you have got your card under BOB LTF offer)? Have you asked customer care via email again or call ?

Back