• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

Yeah thanks, I have mailed to conversions email ID. CRM Team is useless.
BTW, How did you get confirmed that your card is LTF (knowingly that you have got your card under BOB LTF offer)? Have you asked customer care via email again or call ?
Have you emailed to Crm1? CRM and CRM1 there are 2 email ID. I had received call cluster head. I think his name was Rahul Sahai. I told him that HDFC could give me LTF Infinia without meeting the bas limit. Why can't Bob give me LTF Eterna. He said even he is trying to get Infinia since many years, but stuck to DCB 😂😂😂.
Just for fun i told him. You make my LTF Eterna. I return i will help you to get Infinia. 😂

Have you emailed to Crm1? CRM and CRM1 there are 2 email ID. I had received call cluster head. I think his name was Rahul Sahai. I told him that HDFC could give me LTF Infinia without meeting the bas limit. Why can't Bob give me LTF Eterna. He said even he is trying to get Infinia since many years, but stuck to DCB 😂😂😂.
Just for fun i told him. You make my LTF Eterna. I return i will help you to get Infinia. 😂
You were having chit chat via offical mails...... 😂

No wonder they take days to reply for emails.... Now I know where customer care people are busy...

No. though he requested for consideration. and going with paid eterna is value as well.
maybe, but for person like me axis ace is best as i have mostly offline expenditure and for online i have LTF millennia and holding bob premier rupay for their deals. Looking forward to get LTF ICICI credit card using C2C does any one knows do i need to give my annual income while applying c2c for icici credit card or only employment type is enough?

Back