• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

That's much better. I will try sharing ITR acknowledgement first.

But they are not replying only😅.
Just email the ITR acknowledgement and PAN card copy (both self attested) to crm@bobfinancial.com and note down the ticket number. After about a week give a call to 1800225110 and specify your ticket number. They will confirm if your card is converted to LTF

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 19.25.20.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 19.25.20.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 19.25.33.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 19.25.33.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 77
Just email the ITR acknowledgement and PAN card copy (both self attested) to crm@bobfinancial.com and note down the ticket number. After about a week give a call to 1800225110 and specify your ticket number. They will confirm if your card is converted to LTF
Nice, actually I have premier card right now. And I want to upgrade it to Eterna or get a second card as BOB Eterna. Not sure if that will work.

Don't want to first apply and then ask to convert into LTF.

Nice, actually I have premier card right now. And I want to upgrade it to Eterna or get a second card as BOB Eterna. Not sure if that will work.

Don't want to first apply and then ask to convert into LTF.
I dont think BoB gives 2 cards easily yet. Also, if you have Eterna with 3.75% reward rate on online spends, you will not have much use with premier card. So, upgrade might be simpler

I dont think BoB gives 2 cards easily yet. Also, if you have Eterna with 3.75% reward rate on online spends, you will not have much use with premier card. So, upgrade might be simpler
Yeah, I am fine with upgrade too. But recently I saw someone mentioning that BOB has added some changes in its portal for upgrades, so I thought maybe they are giving 2 cards now.

This is my only rupay card. So, I will need to get rupay card from some other bank in that case, which is also okay, if I indeed get Eterna LTF.

Yeah, I am fine with upgrade too. But recently I saw someone mentioning that BOB has added some changes in its portal for upgrades, so I thought maybe they are giving 2 cards now.

This is my only rupay card. So, I will need to get rupay card from some other bank in that case, which is also okay, if I indeed get Eterna LTF.
Yes But dont expect offers so quick they have added section for upgrade... I only posted it

How do they verify the ITR..... They just give LTF on basis of what you share or is there any way to verify ITR filled originally....??

That's much better. I will try sharing ITR acknowledgement first.

But they are not replying only😅.
Today I got reply saying fill the conversions form. Didn't confirm LTF anywhere in mail for 30L income.

I crossed all fee related things in form and mentioned LTF Eterna and attached it along with ITR acknowledgement.

Hope they give LTF Eterna now.

Seriously?
I've been emailing them every week and they say that it is been reviewed, once they hear back from upper management, they will move ahead with the upgrade.
I mailed them two days back asking for the status of my request for LTF BOB Eterna. I have still not got a reply 😅
I got a mail on 15th July stating that they have sent the case to higher authorities.

Back