• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

priority pass ussed in domastic

cks

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
When we can swipe CC why PP, charged and reversed back in AXIS. Though Infinia is clearly put it for PP use in Domestic but not Axis.

Any advantage on PP use particularly?
As I understand, in CC only self is allowed, not guests. So if you have guests, PP is only option. Domestic lounge in PP is only possible with Magnus, Reserve etc.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As I understand, in CC only self is allowed, not guests. So if you have guests, PP is only option. Domestic lounge in PP is only possible with Magnus, Reserve etc.
I see but I believe the PP on Magnus is for Self only in Domestic, the guests are only in Int.
Reserve, yes both DOM and INT, guests are allowed
Infinia doesn't have the guest concept at all anywhere :confused:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I'm currently at Mumbai Airport T2. I have IDFC Signature DC, Axis ACE, SBM Niyo Global with me.
Which lounge will be best and through which card ?

Please reply ASAP.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some lounges don't accept card. Only priority pass like Mumbai T2 Arrival lounge and Bangalore 080 International lounge.
Bangalore 080 lounge is accessible via VISA Infinite variant cards with lounge feature like AU Zenith card, etc.

upnorth85

TF Buzz
I have a quick question for you. Those of you who use credit cards to enter premium lounges such as 080, what is the annual fee for the credit card? In the US, only credit cards with a minimum annual fee of $100 and above give lounge access. But others such as Amex Platinum has fees of $700 plus $175 for additional card holders. That comes with access to all PP lounges worldwide and within the US they have arrangement with Delta. In Australia, I believe the same card's annual fees is $1100 or so. Even in Europe they have much higher fees than the US. It makes me wonder other than business class passengers, how does the domestic lounge in India afford to provide this premium experience.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have a quick question for you. Those of you who use credit cards to enter premium lounges such as 080, what is the annual fee for the credit card? In the US, only credit cards with a minimum annual fee of $100 and above give lounge access. But others such as Amex Platinum has fees of $700 plus $175 for additional card holders. That comes with access to all PP lounges worldwide and within the US they have arrangement with Delta. In Australia, I believe the same card's annual fees is $1100 or so. Even in Europe they have much higher fees than the US. It makes me wonder other than business class passengers, how does the domestic lounge in India afford to provide this premium experience.
Even LTF cards have 080 lounge access.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Give it some time now that COVID has subsided (hopefully for good) and people have started noticing lounges being overcrowded lounge access will be nerfed on cards.

I agree this should be restricted to only premium cards as it takes away the entire point of making it a feature if anyone and everyone has it.

People with lounge access have gone up dramatically while the seats are same as before which is a problem, once customer acquisition is at a certain threshold these freebies should start reducing atleast I hope they do