• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PSA : Stop using BharatNXT immediately

But that's not a business transaction, is it? Idk but max they should do in that case is retract points for those and not ban the card altogether.
Definitely not as it is counted towards insurance mcc ,I think the person who got notice might have made most of the transaction for the said 3 months only in BharathNxt to complete milestone so he got notice to explain the spends

Hi I haven't used bharatnxt before.
But just had a question that if these people who rotated money using bharatnxt are able to justify saying that the Transferred the money to their account to pay rent on their house or EMI?
What will happen to them
Is this a valid answer which axis might accept

I have been using BharatNxt for rent payments since many months. I haven't got any notice. maybe only suspicious transactions or high value transactions are flagged?

Definitely Axis will keep a watch on all point minting people. No wonder many cards are getting devalued at alarming pace. If they don't accept rent payment as milestone then should credit points as they charge 1percent plus get. It is unfair u allow and then won't provide point or take for milestone . But ultimate card scb gives points for translation but their redemption is pathetic.
By this logic they should give points on wallet reload as well 😂

There are some transactions from which bank is earning nothing. And instead have to do work on your behalf, so taking charge is a way to either demotivate you to do these txn or to recover convenience fee.

Hi I haven't used bharatnxt before.
But just had a question that if these people who rotated money using bharatnxt are able to justify saying that the Transferred the money to their account to pay rent on their house or EMI?
What will happen to them
Is this a valid answer which axis might accept
It's simple: they require an invoice. As per the original post screenshot, generating an invoice for money rotation through Bharatnxt is it possible? Axis Bank will consider it a business transaction since the MCC of Bharatnxt is categorized as "business." Consequently, only a few individuals will benefit from using Bharatnxt with their Magnus card. In fact, most Magnus cardholders might face deductions in their reward points, or worse, Axis Bank could cancel all their reward points and credit cards.

It's simple: they require an invoice. As per the original post screenshot, generating an invoice for money rotation through Bharatnxt is not possible. Axis Bank will consider it a business transaction since the MCC of Bharatnxt is categorized as "business." Consequently, only a few individuals will benefit from using Bharatnxt with their Magnus card. In fact, most Magnus cardholders might face deductions in their reward points, or worse, Axis Bank could cancel all their reward points and credit cards.
This is a good thing only. This is a classic tragedy of the commons: https://inomics.com/terms/tragedy-c...ics, the Tragedy of,if it had been maintained. This is like people not buying ticket for a bus because conductor is not checking. It is beneficial for those who use it properly 🙂

I personally feel if you are charging mdr then you should be crediting points because at the end of the day the points that are being credited not talking about bonus or milestone normal reward points it is being funded directly or indirectly through the person rotating money

Q- IF WE MAKE PAYMENT SOME vendors for genuine payments using bharnxt will that also count as illegal transaction. Some hotels dont have CC but have UPI, where bharatnxt comes in handy. Such transactions ar elargely less than 10k a month

Q- IF WE MAKE PAYMENT SOME vendors for genuine payments using bharnxt will that also count as illegal transaction. Some hotels dont have CC but have UPI, where bharatnxt comes in handy. Such transactions ar elargely less than 10k a month
"illegal transaction" - business transaction it will counted and no axis shouldn't send notice or raise any issue with the cc holder. it the amount that OP have spend, got axis thinking let me check this cc holder volume on this merchant.

After all this, if you still want to do it via Bharatnxt, get an invoice under your name.

It isn't prohibited.
There was a loophole in which mdr was being borne by paytm until now.
There is always a mdr that is being paid so it becomes a cash advance transaction technically
Yup. That's why I said "officially". No bank will issue a credit card assuming/knowing that user will rotate money. And if MDR is the only criteria, Gambling and Crypto purchase should also be legal then. In the end, it comes down to playing against the rules and the system. Either bank or IT deptt will come after if they smell something fishy.

Back