• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened a Digital Savings Account a few weeks back (less than a month old), despite reading all the issues, as it was convenient than visiting the branch.

Got the Signature+ DC 3 weeks ago and I've already made over 2L+ transactions, no issues so far.

I spoke to CC, they informed the account freeze happens only if there is mismatch in Aadhar address (not sure how true), will wait and see if my account gets frozen 😁
How much time did you wait after vkyc to get account details

I opened a Digital Savings Account a few weeks back (less than a month old), despite reading all the issues, as it was convenient than visiting the branch.

Got the Signature+ DC 3 weeks ago and I've already made over 2L+ transactions, no issues so far.

I spoke to CC, they informed the account freeze happens only if there is mismatch in Aadhar address (not sure how true), will wait and see if my account gets frozen 😁
Got 5k gc?

Is it good time to open another account and get another Signature+ DC for wife? Is there any devaluation risk in next few months? Since Paytm's fate is uncertain and mobikwik has started charging for cc bill using DC, we have very limited options like Payzapp, right?

Is it good time to open another account and get another Signature+ DC for wife? Is there any devaluation risk in next few months? Since Paytm's fate is uncertain and mobikwik has started charging for cc bill using DC, we have very limited options like Payzapp, right?
My first target is to breakeven the DC fees. Anything more than that will be bonus.
Don’t think too much. Just get it ..

T
You can still load wallet on mobikwik with debit card. I think there is no charges for that.

I haven't had time to go to branch at all and was avoiding Digital Account because of what @S S V said. Maybe I will try with Digital Account and if something goes wrong go to branch to unfreeze.

trnf to bank easy?
Yeah there is no charges for debit to wallet and also for wallet to bank account. If there is a issue with that you can try Amazon pay wallet. But Amazon initially allowed me to load only 20k via debit card. But after the next month I was able to load upto 1 lakh via debit card.

Yeah there is no charges for debit to wallet and also for wallet to bank account. If there is a issue with that you can try Amazon pay wallet. But Amazon initially allowed me to load only 20k via debit card. But after the next month I was able to load upto 1 lakh via debit card.
amaz needs kyc like bank? on vid call?

Back