• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
The agent gave me the account number of newly opened account and I made a payment to that account number
Okay, Iwent to RBL and the options were full offline paper form procedure OR account opening via Tab where an Insta start kit was provided. The only way they will accept initial funding was cheque ( strange) .

I opted for Insta account and a startup kit was provided and account was activated in 30 minutes.

However, the account has temp limit of 50k debit transaction and account holder name is being shown as RKITxxxxxx .
Now I am confused whether I shall NEFT some amount and place request for Sig+ Debit card or wait for account to be activated completely and funding cheque to be encashed.

Shayad tum kamyab ho gaye 😳
Kuch nahi hua hai RBL lazy hai bas. India k har ek logo ko 2% cashback wala RBL signature+ debit card use karna chhaiye, bacho se lekar budhe sab logo ko.

Apni gf ho ya wife, pados ki bhabi ho ya mistress sab k naam pe 2% cashback wala RBL signature+ debit card apply karo aur har mahine hazaro kamao. Sukhi jiban ka yahi hai raaz, sunlo meri baat, har kisi k pas honi chahiye 2% cashback wala RBL signature+ debit card, jo hai sab se khaas.

Back