• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I pay my credit card bill with signature+
I just got the call from RBL customer care it says that the signature+ debit card is not allowed to do payment of credit card As I was getting this SMS
they say there policy is that I can't pay credit card bill via this card
I just paid CC bill through Cheq using RBL Signature+. You can add money in Paytm Wallet and use it to pay CC. There are always other ways :P

Credit card payment via Paytm using rbl Signature debit card is not working…earlier it used to work…did it using other option and it worked.

I recently procured Signature+ card for the 1% cash back.

Since all the transactions will happen online, I had only enabled Online transactions and had set an appropriate limit. But, then I could not do any transactions. Guess why?

RBL has an idiotic rule of Swipe transactions must be enabled in order to Online Transactions. This makes absolutely no sense.

Anyone else faced this? With any other bank?

I recently procured Signature+ card for the 1% cash back.

Since all the transactions will happen online, I had only enabled Online transactions and had set an appropriate limit. But, then I could not do any transactions. Guess why?

RBL has an idiotic rule of Swipe transactions must be enabled in order to Online Transactions. This makes absolutely no sense.

Anyone else faced this? With any other bank?
Yes. POS & ECOM are complementary to each other.
If you off one, your txn would get failing.

Credit card payment via Paytm using rbl Signature debit card is not working…earlier it used to work…did it using other option and it worked.
You can pay via Freecharge if you have an Axis card via pay my dues in the app. As I was also having this issue but it worked and I also raised the complaint with customer care they said they blocked Paytm for customer care. if not Axis card Then pay via MobiKwik

This is kind of idiotic. Who will take responsibility of fraud transaction if card is lost and POS is turned on because of this BS reason?
RBL only will take (customer will suffer though)
But see snatching cashback from these small pvt banks makes you feel uneasy as things don't go hand in hand.

Compromise and get the work done !
🥲

Back