• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here tried union Bank of India signature card?
Are you sure Union bank Visa Signature dc still offer 4 rewards per 100 spend ?

Union bank rewards website overview page also deleted - https://www.unionrewardz.com/content/overview

Earlier, Union bank rewards website showing 4 rewards per 100 spend using Visa Signature and RuPay Select debit card but when RuPay Select debit card official launched and updated all details on Union bank website, there 1 Point per 100 spend mentioned - https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/rupay-select-debit-card.aspx

Now overview page also deleted from Union bank rewards site.

@Abhishek012 , I didn't understand what you mean by above. I can open the link and it says that signature DC gives 4RP per ₹100

View attachment 16292
i got this error -

Oops, Something went wrong!

404 - Not Found

On a lighter note ..What banks should do is launch some too good cashback scheme...ppl in this forum will jump onto that scheme like there's no tomorrow ..after 1 month... devalue heavily..charge the joining fees..and take your revenge on these rotaters/abusers...lol...bank ppl visiting this forum should do this...

On a lighter note ..What banks should do is launch some too good cashback scheme...ppl in this forum will jump onto that scheme like there's no tomorrow ..after 1 month... devalue heavily..charge the joining fees..and take your revenge on these rotaters/abusers...lol...bank ppl visiting this forum should do this...
And then forum people will explore some other card.
🤣

I recently acquired an RBL Signature Plus Debit Card after reading the excellent threads on this topic. I activated my virtual card and set limits, only to encounter the dreaded "Payment Failed" issue on the CheQ platform. I attempted to pay my AMEX card with Rs. 55K and Rs. 10K, as well as an ICICI credit card with Rs. 4100, all of which failed.

This thread is designed to help users document and track payment statuses of RBL Signature Plus Debit Cards on the CheQ platform. If anyone has discovered a way to avoid these payment failures, please share your insights. By collaborating and sharing our experiences, we can hopefully find a solution to this issue. IMG_1830.png Solutions

I went to the branch yesterday, they denied that SBGEN account the option of RUPAY SELECT/ VISA Signature is not applicable.
You have to change scheme code.

May be some other branches will help.
I had to convert to premium account 15k MAB to get the card. Not getting reward though as changed the card and reward got out of sync 🥺

Back