• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
I did, they called me specifically to tell me the MCC of this merchant and that this card cannot be used here. Also asked me to use the card on another website while on call to ensure that the card is working. Hence, decided to post this here.
Yes I am also getting the error

Dear Customer, your recent debit card transaction declined as it was attempted at a non-compliant merchant as per RBI regulations . Kind Regards, RBL Bank.

This is a huge issue as it was the main reasons for getting this RBL DC for me.

Yes I am also getting the error

Dear Customer, your recent debit card transaction declined as it was attempted at a non-compliant merchant as per RBI regulations . Kind Regards, RBL Bank.

This is a huge issue as it was the main reasons for getting this RBL DC for me.
BOB was doing something shady like this as they blocked PayZapp and mentioned that it is blocked. RBL is doing a quick fix solution instead of devaluing their debit card.

Ask them to unblock saying that the merchant is legitimate. If they fail, raise it with RBI ombudsman.

BOB was doing something shady like this as they blocked PayZapp and mentioned that it is blocked. RBL is doing a quick fix solution instead of devaluing their debit card.

Ask them to unblock saying that the merchant is legitimate. If they fail, raise it with RBI ombudsman.
Spoke to RBL CC, they said there is no block from there side and they cannot do anything. Guess I will have to take it up with RBI Ombudsman now.

The block is at MCC level for your card most likely. Tell them clearly on email that the error is for the merchant xxx and ask why it was not successful. Have that on paper before going to RBI.
I'm having issue while paying credit card on Paytm via RBL signature+ howver add money on paytm works.
I don't get non complinat issue message on paytm simply transection doesn't go through.
I have connected with Cheq and they confirmed RBL is not supported on their platform as of now.

I opened an online account and my account got freezed even before my debit card got delivered. I visited the branch 2 times and they said they would arrange a person to visit my home to verify the address and the account would be activated post that.

I have been following up with them and the response has been very bad. It has been more than a month since I opened the account. I am planning to visit the Branch Manager and escalate, is there anyway I can escalate online with the Bank instead of the BM ?
1684312347702.png
is this the reason for your account freeze? does the above statement mean we shouldn't deposit more than 2 lakhs into the account with in a financial year?

I'm having issue while paying credit card on Paytm via RBL signature+ howver add money on paytm works.
I don't get non complinat issue message on paytm simply transection doesn't go through.
I have connected with Cheq and they confirmed RBL is not supported on their platform as of now.
Faced similar issue. But thankfully the card doesn't have any restriction on wallet load (at the moment).

Unable to use the card on cheq it says not supported. How can a bank or app block a dc?
Any other alternatives apart from cheq where I can use this card and get rewards? I knew about hdfc billpay but got this one as I could double dip using cheq.
Thinking of downgrading this now will rbl give my money back ? :D

Unable to use the card on cheq it says not supported. How can a bank or app block a dc?
Any other alternatives apart from cheq where I can use this card and get rewards? I knew about hdfc billpay but got this one as I could double dip using cheq.
Thinking of downgrading this now will rbl give my money back ? :D
I don't expect cheq to continue rewards anyway. They seem to struggling with money. Amazon voucher only for 10k chips so 10L worth of card bill effectively. Which is like months for many and by then coin will be devalued more. I mailed them and 1st answer from them we're deleting your account means their current priority is not retaining user but reducing cash burn. And obviously if cred can't give money forever cheq can't.

Back