• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to be careful loading money using pull funds. My account was freezed for doing it and I have had to explain them that it's their own link and a feature to add funds. It took my nerves to follow up with branch, customer care and what not, dealing with indus is always pain in the **s. The branch people took a letter from me saying that I will not add funds again using this link. I know this is insane but I wanted to end the trauma and just gave them the letter which didn't end with that, it took several follow ups to get the account unfreeze.

Last edited:
Have to be careful loading money using pull funds. My account was freezed for doing it and I have had to explain them that it's their own link and a feature to add funds. It took my nerves to follow up with branch, customer care and what not, dealing with indus is always pain in the **s. The branch people took a letter from me saying that I will not add funds again using this link. I know this is insane but I wanted to end the trauma and just gave them the letter which didn't end with that, it took several follow ups to get the account unfreeze.
How much amount were you doing??

They even turned up to my residence for verification which was another surprise for me and they made me think that I'm doing some fraudulent activity 😀

The account type is Exclusive and when they have MAB of 90K, don't think 2L is a big amount.
Leaving what the amount is, the branch guys say may be the pull funds link is for internal usage and when the transactions are recorded as PULL_FUNDS in the statement, they were in assumption that I'm doing for some trading activity.

BTW Exclusive has QAB of 1L/2L

Also whatever may be the MAB/QAB 2L isn't a small amount that to that been done repeatedly every month.
Yes you are correct, MAB of 1L/2L and initial funds to be added was 90K. In my case it was 1L when opening an account(zero MAB now, post linking pinnacle) . I just transferred fund for the very first time using the link which messed with account freeze.

System trigger which Activity Suspicious, no one know.
Anyway thanks to inform such an Incident.
Beacuse many use it for Golmaal Purposes🤣
@jack333 @pprakash11
Bhai mujhe toh kabhi dikkat nhi hui.
Aur agar branch wala bola ya fir aisa koi dhamki diya sidha uska 6 inch chhota na kar du fir btaunga usko!
Tere bank me 17-20L rakhe hue hain aur rob jhaad raha mere pe.
Next day hi Indusind ko laat maar ke bhaga dunga.

Bhai mujhe toh kabhi dikkat nhi hui.
Aur agar branch wala bola ya fir aisa koi dhamki diya sidha uska 6 inch chhota na kar du fir btaunga usko!
Tere bank me 17-20L rakhe hue hain aur rob jhaad raha mere pe.
Next day hi Indusind ko laat maar ke bhaga dunga.
Branch walo ka 6 inch hota hai tere ko kaise pata bhai.. Bada chota idhar udhar ho sakta hai

Back