• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirf mujhe thodi hum sabko bahut bahut zaada khushi hoti hai ki Finokaka aa gaye Finokaka aa gaye 😂

@VISHESH_BANSAL
@pprakash11
@jack333

Aur bhi chahne wale 😁
Upor wala too mere ko jhel nahi sakta.. Upor wala ko dlt kar do .. Baki sb thik hai mai pyarr batne wala insan hu mai jo kuch bhi bolta hu app logo ki valai ke liye jo negative thinking karega bad mai pastana podega no problem

My experience with RBL to get the signature plus debit card has been bad. First I opened a digital account and my account was frozen even before I received my debit card.

I was able to reach out to twitter support and get this resolved. Finally after more than two months of using the debit card, I was yet to receive the 5k voucher. I reached out to the twitter support and then got me in touch with the local branch. The local branch POC asked to do 1 POS transaction and the voucher was generated in few days.

So if you are using this card online and haven't used it offline even once then please do a minimum transaction of Rs 100 offline and you should receive your voucher.

You can also check this link for the voucher once you have completed the offline transaction https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/rbldebitcardrewards/

My experience with RBL to get the signature plus debit card has been bad. First I opened a digital account and my account was frozen even before I received my debit card.

I was able to reach out to twitter support and get this resolved. Finally after more than two months of using the debit card, I was yet to receive the 5k voucher. I reached out to the twitter support and then got me in touch with the local branch. The local branch POC asked to do 1 POS transaction and the voucher was generated in few days.

So if you are using this card online and haven't used it offline even once then please do a minimum transaction of Rs 100 offline and you should receive your voucher.

You can also check this link for the voucher once you have completed the offline transaction https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/rbldebitcardrewards/

I read somewhere we get 5K voucher after completing 1 year of DC issue date. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I read somewhere we get 5K voucher after completing 1 year of DC issue date. Correct me if I'm wrong.
No, you will get another 5k voucher after completed 5 lakhs spend within a year.

@xywowowvw Yes, 100% worth it.

Return on Spend -​

Return Ratio: If you max. out the spends, i.e. 1L per month X 12= 12L in a year, you receive:
  1. 1000 GV per month X 12 = 12K points
  2. 5000 GV per year X 1 = 5K points
Total= 17K on an effective joining fee of (5900-5000)= 900 INR. Renewal fee anyway will be Zero from next year upon spending 3L+ in previous year.
  • Return Percentage for 1st year= (17K-900)/12L ~ 1.34%
  • Return percentage next year onwards= 17K/12L ~ 1.41%
Best Value: If your spends aren’t that high, hitting 5L in a year is the sweet spot.

In 1st year You get 5K Monthly + 5K Annual benefit = (10K-900)/5L ~ 1.82%

And next year onwards you get (5K + 5K)/5L ~ 2%

If you spend more than 12L in a year, return value goes downwards. As you can see, this card holds good till annual spends of 12L max only (preferably 1L per month spend with minimum 10K in a month to earn cashbacks as GV)

GVs available: Wide range of GVs with multiple price points are available for redemption against both Welcome/ Monthly benefits. Notable ones are Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Bigbasket etc.

Back