• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw guys beware, some of the people I know on reddit got signature+ dc few months ago and only paid cc bills on Paytm and mobikwik.

After 4-5 months rbl freezed their accounts and they had to do multiple visits to branch to unfreeze the account, they had 40k-60k stuck in it and the process was quite tedious.

They said they had to fill multiple forms and re do kyc even though they had a full kyc account.

overall a tedious process, so won't recommend rbl bank, stick to hdfc, idfc and indusind. Infact hdfc has actual cashback and idfc has better reward rate.

Btw guys beware, some of the people I know on reddit got signature+ dc few months ago and only paid cc bills on Paytm and mobikwik.

After 4-5 months rbl freezed their accounts and they had to do multiple visits to branch to unfreeze the account, they had 40k-60k stuck in it and the process was quite tedious.

They said they had to fill multiple forms and re do kyc even though they had a full kyc account.

overall a tedious process, so won't recommend rbl bank, stick to hdfc, idfc and indusind. Infact hdfc has actual cashback and idfc has better reward rate.
Reason for freeze ?

Multiple forms? Hdfc ko competition dera kya?

No reason ? Indusind ka baap kya ?

Anyway, the most ancient universal bank in india known for freeze of online accounts 🤣.

Freeze even after 6 months ? Just 1 month back I opened, home branch in another state 🤣. Rather than travelling, even freeze will be best for me.

Even after making geniune Amazon purchase their transaction monitor team called me and asked few questions and said don't do more transactions in savings account it's meant for only savings purpose and said making more transactions may lead to freeze of account.
Solution

1. Open rbl, if branch is very near.

2. See below pic (under development)
* Spdc and edc ca be availed on CA too.

1694014611474.png

Solution

1. Open rbl, if branch is very near.

2. See below pic (under development)
* Spdc and edc ca be availed on CA too.

View attachment 28721
Yes they have also suggested to get CA for high value txns

But don't trust them if you love your hard earned money for little bit of return 🙂

Reason for freeze ?

Multiple forms? Hdfc ko competition dera kya?

No reason ? Indusind ka baap kya ?

Anyway, the most ancient universal bank in india known for freeze of online accounts 🤣.

Freeze even after 6 months ? Just 1 month back I opened, home branch in another state 🤣. Rather than travelling, even freeze will be best for me.
Some of them had family problems so they were already in stress so didn't bother asking. rest said that they didn't specify any major reasons for freezing the account.

Even after making geniune Amazon purchase their transaction monitor team called me and asked few questions and said don't do more transactions in savings account it's meant for only savings purpose and said making more transactions may lead to freeze of account.
My DC got blocked last week when I did a 95k one shot transaction in midnight. They had called me after half an hour of the Transaction to confirm it which obviously I didn't pick because I was in deep sleep mode. Transaction went successful but the card got blocked. Next day, emailed my confirmation and then they unblocked it.

Last edited:
Back