• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

today called RBL CC to close Shoprite and get World Safari LTF hopefully
some Puja took the call and wasn't giving LTF offer for World Safari, so I asked to proceed with cancellation
now waiting for the retention team to callback
raised Shoprite cancellation on Saturday
got retention team call today
managed to get lucky in first go for upgrade offer of LTF World Safari

After reading this thread I called up rbl cc for upgrade of shoprite cc. They said no upgrade offers currently. I said I'll close the card. They said you have some reward points, "first redeem them and call us back".

Are you guys sure that I'll receive call from retention team?

Note: I haven't used this card for many months, can this be the reason for not having any upgrade offer?

After reading this thread I called up rbl cc for upgrade of shoprite cc. They said no upgrade offers currently. I said I'll close the card. They said you have some reward points, "first redeem them and call us back".

Are you guys sure that I'll receive call from retention team?

Note: I haven't used this card for many months, can this be the reason for not having any upgrade offer?
I didn't use the card at all.
I got the LTF World Safari on call from retention team.
You just have to have a Shoprite that's converted from Zomato Edition and the right CC person.

I didn't use the card at all.
I got the LTF World Safari on call from retention team.
You just have to have a Shoprite that's converted from Zomato Edition and the right CC person.
Mine also converted from Zomato to Shoprite.

Called customer care today to inquire about any offers for my card upgrade. As usual she said there are no offers currently, you will get intimation on your app when there is an offer available to you.

So I asked her to proceed with the closure request. She said I will get a call from the back end team within 3-5 days.

Now I am worried, what if they simply close the card with out calling or providing an upgrade option?

Called customer care today to inquire about any offers for my card upgrade. As usual she said there are no offers currently, you will get intimation on your app when there is an offer available to you.

So I asked her to proceed with the closure request. She said I will get a call from the back end team within 3-5 days.

Now I am worried, what if they simply close the card with out calling or providing an upgrade option?
ideally you should get a call from retention team in 3-5 wd

They will call, but as the other guy said never go with this route unless you are okay the card closure. In any case, keep some outstanding balance they will not close if you have pending payment.

During the retention call, they will first offer you World Safari FYF, but be firm and insist for lifetime free.

They will call, but as the other guy said never go with this route unless you are okay the card closure. In any case, keep some outstanding balance they will not close if you have pending payment.

During the retention call, they will first offer you World Safari FYF, but be firm and insist for lifetime free.
Even I thought of keeping outstanding , but they are not taking request if there is any outstanding. Even they temporarily blocked that card, so I can make a transaction.

Keep us posted.

U want a LTF card to keep in profile right? So i gave u one, it provides 1% cashback on all transactions + works on sale offers.
How do I get this card? Paisa bazaar says I am not eligible for this card. It is showing some higher variant card. Currently I have RBL Super card and Shoprite card of 4.34 lakh limit. My wife is using this Paisa bazaar duet card.

How do I get this card? Paisa bazaar says I am not eligible for this card. It is showing some higher variant card. Currently I have RBL Super card and Shoprite card of 4.34 lakh limit. My wife is using this Paisa bazaar duet card.
I don't know. I thought this is a open to apply card as paisabazar is spamming everyone. Try with their customer care maybe they can help.

Back